Ok Am I a Shallow Hal????

The Founder

My wife and I were talking and I knew damn well I should have just shut up. She knows I love women with pretty feet. Seriously....I would date a woman who was 2 or 3 with pretty feet before I dated a woman who was 10 with ugly feet.

So we started dating when it cold outside and I had her to send me a picture of her feet. LMAO!!!! She sent it and now we are married.

So the other night this is how the convo went:

Wife: Hypothetical
Me: Aww hell naw
Wife: Come on baby...(then she slides her feet from under the cover)
Me: Ok...(shit I done forgot why I didn't want to answer)
Wife: Would you have dated me if I had ugly feet
Me: How many times do we have to have this discussion
Wife: Until I'm comfortable
Me: Comfortable with what....
Wife: That you love me for me

It was at this moment where I had a choice......answer, shut the hell up, change the subject....or buy her this coach purse she was looking at.

I reached over and got her laptop and purchased her the coach purse. She forgot about the conversation. In my mind I said "Hell naw I wouldn't date you if you had ugly feet."

Moral of the story......when in doubt buy your woman a purse.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My wife and I were talking and I knew damn well I should have just shut up. She knows I love women with pretty feet. Seriously....I would date a woman who was 2 or 3 with pretty feet before I dated a woman who was 10 with ugly feet.

So we started dating when it cold outside and I had her to send me a picture of her feet. LMAO!!!! She sent it and now we are married.

So the other night this is how the convo went:

Wife: Hypothetical
Me: Aww hell naw
Wife: Come on baby...(then she slides her feet from under the cover)
Me: Ok...(shit I done forgot why I didn't want to answer)
Wife: Would you have dated me if I had ugly feet
Me: How many times do we have to have this discussion
Wife: Until I'm comfortable
Me: Comfortable with what....
Wife: That you love me for me

It was at this moment where I had a choice......answer, shut the hell up, change the subject....or buy her this coach purse she was looking at.

I reached over and got her laptop and purchased her the coach purse. She forgot about the conversation. In my mind I said "Hell naw I wouldn't date you if you had ugly feet."

Moral of the story......when in doubt buy your woman a purse.
I would have changed the subject. It is cheaper.

Errrrrrrrrr... you wouldn't have this problem if you did a half-black Spanish from Central America (Panama, etc). IJS'n. lol
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Errrrrrrrrr... you wouldn't have this problem if you did a half-black Spanish from Central America (Panama, etc). IJS'n. lol

Brother....I dated a chick from Columbia....mannnnnnnnnnnnnn lawd JESUS!!!!!! She worked for the Columbian government and worked at the Embassy in DC. That was first puddin I ever had that was so good that it scared me. Until I met my wife she was the only woman who actually understood me as a human being. I actually liked her. LOL

Brother....I dated a chick from Columbia....mannnnnnnnnnnnnn lawd JESUS!!!!!! She worked for the Columbian government and worked at the Embassy in DC. That was first puddin I ever had that was so good that it scared me. Until I met my wife she was the only woman who actually understood me as a human being. I actually liked her. LOL

Bruh it's a happening in that part of the world. Wish I'd known about it when in my 20s. smh I'd have moved there by now instead of currently planning to escape there for retirement.

Bruh it's a happening in that part of the world. Wish I'd known about it when in my 20s. smh I'd have moved there by now instead of currently planning to escape there for retirement.

Yea the chick from Columbia moved back there.....I'm not trying to visit....LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back