OILY SKIN

I don't know, but I have it and I'm told I look to be in my 28/29. My PawPaw had it and he looked young for his age.

I wouldn't know. I have dry, sensitive skin.
I don't complain too bad, because I rarely ever have pimples or never had acne.

I wouldn't know. I have dry, sensitive skin.
I don't complain too bad, because I rarely ever have pimples or never had acne.

Same case here:

Sensitive skin. I never have pimples and acne.
If anything maybe a hairbump on my chin every 6months.

Most of my friends have Oily skin. I'm Older but they look older than I do... not sure why though. Stress might be their cause.

damn let me be the odd ass...I got oily skin and I get the "Damn I thawt you were bout 24-25 look."

im 22... hell, I went in the lick-uh store as a dare my FRESHMEN year in college and ain't get carded. Chick said she knew me from the club...~shrugs~

~walks out~

I have oily skin... so do my parents. They're in their late 50's and early 60's, but they look younger.

I used to hate taking pictures, because it looked like I would put vasaline on my face! :lol: Now, I know how to control it..

I have oily skin... so do my parents. They're in their late 50's and early 60's, but they look younger.

I used to hate taking pictures, because it looked like I would put vasaline on my face! :lol: Now, I know how to control it..

Man, my skin is so oiley. The other day I put some oil on my hair to make it soft. By the end of the day my face was shining like I put that same oil on my face. I use facial cleaners to clean my face, but that doesn't seem to help.

Man, my skin is so oiley. The other day I put some oil on my hair to make it soft. By the end of the day my face was shining like I put that same oil on my face. I use facial cleaners to clean my face, but that doesn't seem to help.

lol Man, I go through the same thing. I have to be easy on the "wave grease". lol. My sister always used to tell me, "Git yo shine on... git yo shine on...." lol

I use plain ole Neutrogena and Noxema to clean my face now. I always start off dry, but the oil comes on throughout the day. lol

Back