OHIO, what it really means!

Dr. J

Jaguar Nation
Some think that Ohio means Ohio. But in the CB lingo, it stands for O-H Ten. You know, just like Louisiana is called Bayou Country, or Mississippi called Magnolia state.

O - H 10. As I reflect upon this fond memory of talking smack for state -to-state on my home base CB, I thought about how this relates to a certain team in the SWAC.

Yes, this is the year that 0-7 becomes, that's right you guess it,
0-10 or shall I say OH10. Ohio or Oh -10.

You cannot win the SWAC when you lose to the Big three. (See related thread on Sportspage)

You might win some, but you just lost one--Lauryn Hill

My preseason prediction.

When I posted this back in late August it was warned the puppies of A&M (average & Mediocre) that they would soon go from 0-7 to 0-10. October 6 you will become 0-10. I know you don't feel much like talking.

You still don't believe that you are 0-9 and 1-3 this season. You can comprehend that you have only scored 6 offensive TDs this year. You still think that Cooper knows what he's doing... Is the contract extension to be finalized this week or will you wait until the MCC to give him this great big raise. Why don't you realize that good things come to those who wait and by waiting to give Cooper his raise you are seeing that he don't serve.

Oh-10.......

Next year it will be 0-13, but right now it's 0-10.... got a nice ring to it doesn't it.

After that azz kickin' you got from the Greenwave...

...you really need to take a coffee break! The only thing that appeared to be "too lame" in NO was your mud kittens in the Superdome. Talk about gall. Talk about nerve. Talk about stupidity!

Toolame is behind us, but the dawgs are in front of us....

Oh well, I guess the dawgs think they are toolame..

Back