Oh My

JSU*Toi

Hi-ClassHoodrat1_1.jpg

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
Hi-ClassHoodrat1_1.jpg

OK I WOULD LIKE POINT OUT A FEW THINGS ABOUT BOOMSHEKA DONSHARE ALAZE MONIQUE JENKINS.........

FIRST LOOK AT THIS FAKE ASED WIG DIS HEFFA GOT ON...THEN WE MOVE DOWN TO THE BUSH THAT IS GROWING UP UNDER HER ARMS..... THEN LETS TALK ABOUT HIS FAKE ASED LOUIE VATON/GUCCI ARSED DRESS WITH THE MATCHING SHOES.........

LAWD, AND THE NICCA BEHIND HER LIKEHE ON A DYME PEICE....

:shame::shame::shame::shame:

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
Hmmmmm, somebody on the board always talking about wearing GUCCI, hmmmmm I wonder......:idea:

:D

LOOKING AT YOU NE NE YOU WRONG FOR THAT ISHT..................

Hmmmmm, somebody on the board always talking about wearing GUCCI, hmmmmm I wonder......:idea:

:D
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Oh My

Originally posted by NASTY_QUE_DAWG

THEN LETS TALK ABOUT HIS FAKE ASED LOUIE VATON/GUCCI ARSED DRESS WITH THE MATCHING SHOES.........

I dont think those are Gucci shoes.................:eek2:

OOOOOOOOOOh Lawd!

Originally posted by Venom Skywalker
that's a dayumm man!!!

:lol: @ Venom!

After seeing that dayum pic, I am like Makaho, I don't know whether to sheit or vomit, so I guess I will just SHOMIT!

:infect: :sick: :eek2: :vomit:

Re: OOOOOOOOOOh Lawd!

:rolleyes:
naw those are some payless sandals with some imatation Gucci pleather attached making her legs sweat!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

After seeing that dayum pic, I am like Makaho, I don't know whether to sheit or vomit, so I guess I will just SHOMIT!

:infect: :sick: :eek2: :vomit:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Come on, It's Halloween, Where's your holiday spirt. Yall just hating cause she/he/it probably won the constume contest.

I bet she spent two of her babies' welfare checks to get her hur did and to hook up that costume........ I mean outfit.

:lmao: :lmao: :bump: :lmao:

Back