Oh My Goodness!!! Look At This:

CHOLLY

A Jaguars WORST Nightmare
NEVER in the HISTORY of SMACK, has one man singlehandedly and so thoroughly and utterly DESTROYED an HBCU as CHOLLY has Southern U HERE

All SU posters should sell their computers and go back to prostitution as a hobby. :D

Since your "Manly" coach and "Super Intellegent" :rolleyes: Administration has decided to limit it's losses by NOT scheduling FAMU in the future, I guess you SU punks will have to take this like a 90 pound weakling his first day in prison with a roommate named "Big BUBBA."

Now, TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif
icon16.gif

:bawling: Jags :bawling:

You wish you were that important.......

NOPE; Still SMACKIN!!

Can you handle it? ;)

Good question

From somebody who's NEVER BEEN!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

While we are asking questions,

Why don't you get ole Petey to re-new the contract?

Is he tired of wearing that ARSE whipping?

Will someone please go find Cholly's pacifier??? Or maybe a clean dry diaper would do him fine right now

Cholly after reading the Bag of Jokes, I decided to keep focused on finding us a headcoach.

Pete going Bare Hunting :D :D :D :D

I learned from the BEST.........

Mighty Dog, I am but a HUMBLE imitator of you, the #2 Smacker.

My poor efforts cannot hold a melted Blue and Gold candle to even your 2nd string smack, much less your "A" stuff.

When I grow up, I wanna be JUST LIKE YOU. ;)

Originally posted by CHOLLY

All SU posters should sell their computers and go back to prostitution as a hobby. ...

Molly must have Southern confused with those folks at F'U who matriculate through the hallways at <h3>TUCKER HALL</h4>....who leave use condoms all the building with their nasty arses!

<h4>Typical Sorry arse, Slithering, Slime covered, Belly Crawling, Garden serpents!

Stay ya'll Sorry arses home for the holidays...NO POST SEASON for you!</h4>

Isn't it obvious?

You do Jag!! You probably resent the fact that I'm airing all of SUs dirty laundry!!!
icon16.gif

HUH HUH All that SUperJag96!

Originally posted by SUperJag96

Molly must have Southern confused with those folks at F'U who matriculate through hallways at <h3>TUCKER HALL</h4>....With their nasty arses!

<h4>Typical Sorry arse, Slithering, Slime covered, Belly Crawling, Garden serpents!

Stay ya'll Sorry arses home for the holidays...NO POST SEASON for you!</h4>
This was really an emotional situation for Cholly. He's over on the other thread telling me to shut up! Imagine that!:emlaugh: The Rattled couldn't stop Villagrano's kick and they sure as hell can't stop me from posting!

Let me ask y'all something, why is it when some smackers can't handle the smack they resort to telling other smackers to SHUT UP/ :rolleyes:

Isn't it obvious?

Because there is enough noise polution in the world and we are just trying to do our good deed for the day!!!:D

BTW, the offer still stands.......
icon16.gif

Get Real

Originally posted by CHOLLY
You do Jag!! You probably resent the fact that I'm airing all of SUs dirty laundry!!!
icon16.gif

To be honest with, I laugh at funny stuff...I give props when props are due, but...
All that isht you wrote is as sorry as that SORRY ARSE GREEN & Burnt Urunge Filth that ya'll Belly Crawling Serpents call a Football team!

<H3>AGAIN....SIT YA'LL SORRY ARSES HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS...NO PLAYOFFS :D:D:D:D:D</H3>

su_famu_win.jpg

<CENTER>:flamethro :splat:</CENTER>

Re: Isn't it obvious?

No it isn't obvious, unless you were suffering from some severe mental illness or you were a poor loser or your school's fans are classless and possess no sportsmanship and get mad when the other team cheers for their team and walk on in the laps of women sitting on the end seat to get to another row or are so upset about losing a football game that they turn on sprinklers to run everybody off because hunhhhh, after all it was their reunion weekend and it was supposed to be win #500 and how dare the other team win no it isn't obvious unless you fall into one of those categories no it isn't obvious!

MENDACITY, I TELL YOU, MENDACITY!!!
:emlaugh::bawling::emlaugh::bawling::emlaugh::bawling:

Back