OH MY GOODNESS!!!! (in Shanaynay's voice)

Da Sleeper

I was just browsing the CNN/SI website to see if they had any updates on HBCU football. They didn't so I was looking over last year's information and all of a sudden it hit me. "OH MY GOODNESS!!!The SWAC EAST SUCKS!"

I don't even understand how they chose a program to play in the SCG; the all SUCKED!

Can you believe that this is the record of the SWAC East div. CHAMPION?

09/02 Troy St. L 13-28
09/16 Grambling L 14-17
09/23 Prairie View A&M W 49-10
09/30 Mississippi Valley St. W 26-12
10/07 Southern L 20-31
10/28 Alabama St. W 34-27
11/04 Jackson St. L 28-34
11/11 Alcorn St. W 27-20
11/18 Arkansas Pine Bluff W 20-0
12/02 Grambling L 6-14

The East represented very poorly last year. I hope you live up to some of the Hype/Dust you are kicking up for the up coming season.

This is pathetic.
Not sure if this is SMACK or just SPORTS but I am sure it's the truth!
Pathetic SMH@East!

Sleeper and Cleb

Im trying to compile a History of the SWAC... Can you tell me when TSU last won a SWAC football title?

Sleepa,

While you were posting A&M's record, you left off their game against Morris Brown.

You remember Morris Brown don't ya???

That's the team that kicked the crap outta Tx. Southern

After all that crap I talked here in ATL about SWAC football, you lames came over here and brought that mess out on the field. Your QB was the worstest I've ever seen!!!!

Smacking on behalf of one's division because one's team wasn't good enough to win their's is SAD.

Hmmm...

When will an Eastern Division team actually win the SCG? If yall don't make this thing competitive, we will have to propose that the two top teams (regardless of division) play to decide this thing.

It might just be better to call the whole thing off, send the top 3 teams out of the West into the NCAA playoffs and let two of them meet in the D1AA championship game.

Mighty Hairnet, so you live.
We are still waiting on you to reply to the thread about claiming where you're from.

In reply to you post concerning Morris Brown "The Sun sometimes shines on a dog's arse, that was a sunny day for MB. Although, comparing records I can't tell if the sun shine on yall's arses a few times, or if it just wasn't shining on the other guy's. (6-5) Piss poor, more like a Division CHUMP than Champ.

Facts are facts Bama St's season last year at it's best was wallowing in mediocrity.
Yes, I will agree it has been too long since my beloved TxSU has won the SWAC title. Although, it is my belief that if TxSU was in the east there would have been different champion last year.
Just for verification:
Name the Institution in the Eastern Division of the SWAC that beat TxSU last year
HERE X__________________.
I'm Still Waiting:confused:

Da Snorer,

You actually lost to Morris Brown. LMAO!!!!
And yall looked absolutely PATHETIC in the process. Saw it w/ my own eyes!!!!!!!!!
Nobody respects your record of a year ago. Your nonconference schedule was a damn joke!
btw, quick question:

Who is Texass Southern playing on Nov. 17???? I hope like L my eyes have been deceiving me so far. If not, yall are truly pathetic!!!!!
Yes, I will agree it has been too long since my beloved TxSU has won the SWAC title.
Is it true you last won a title in 1968????? That's sad beyond belief!!!! :bawling:

Good Night!!!!

btw, quick question:

Who is Texass Southern playing on Nov. 17???? I hope like L my eyes have been deceiving me so far. If not, yall are truly pathetic!!!!!

Is it true you last won a title in 1968????? That's sad beyond belief!!!! :bawling:

Good Night!!!! [/B]

OK, I'll play, look who TxSU plays on Sept.8, No! No! NO! my bad look who they play Sept. 15. that's what you need to be worried about. I'll be the one on the BAMA side with Maroon face paint on and a sign saying "What did you expect TxSU is in the West"

Yes, we are playing a lessor team on Nov 17 because JSDo, do punked out of playing us. But what do you expect from the east?

BTW: Who told you I snored, I'm bout to catch a case.:redhot: My sweetie is the only one who knows that.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger

::waiting::

Can you tell me why JSDo do, Conveniently decided to exercise a SWAC rule that allows them run and hide from TxSU for a couple of years. (Each eastern div school is only required to play each western div team X many times in X many years yada yada yada). When TxSU has a .500 team JSU is quick to jump on the schedule. Now we getting in that arse you find a old (Loop Hole) rule that allows your punanny's to avoid facing a monster you helped creat. If you are as good as you say you are why choose run from a challenge? I see you still have P.V. a&m on your schedule.
Your coach, team, administration, fans somebody should have checked the AD about running from us.
I guess you just want to marinate in last years arse whipping. Would have been just another (L) for the east anyway.
Your team, AD, coached, administration and fans are a bunch of spineless Pushies!

Now I'm waiting for you cowards to grow a pair.
:waiting:

LOL @ this nonsense!!!

TxSU, who I believe has beaten us all of 2 times in recent history (you know, 25 years recent), actually believes were running from them! LMAOHYAO!!! I guess we ran from PV the last two seasons too, huh?

You lames can't begin to compare schedule strengths with us. Let's see... Langston vs. NCA&T. Hmmm....I wonder which opponent is tougher?

Who else do you play? Wiley? Texas College? The Helen Keller Institute on the road? Be careful, I heard they're a juggernaut at home. When JSU schedules Tougaloo or Rust, then holla at us. You may have valid reason to smack.

Da Snorer (Yes, that's how I found out) or Cleb,

Please inform everybody who Tx. Southern has scheduled!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

If yall don't wanna tell anybody, I understand!!!!!!!!!!

singing
This little light of mine
I'm gonna let it shine...

ROTFL!!!!

Da Sleeper,

How dare you "imply" that JSusie is dodging you on their schedule. There's no way, "Jackie Sue" would come on this board, talk all the isht they talk, and then run from TxSU. It's just not logical.

Maybe, they just didn't think there was enuff fan support "West of the Mississippi" to justify them coming over to play. You know they "always" play before 35k or more people...even if some of those people are disquised as empty seats.

I wonder if they are going to play Pine Bluff this year? I need to check my map to see if Pine Bluff is geographically west of the Mississippi River. Surely that's the reason and not the arse whippings that both of yall put on them last year. The only reason they are playing PVU (also West of the Mississippi) is because Dorsey has Mississippi ties.

So please, stop with all the "illogical" comments about how Jackie Sue is ducking yall. There's no way Coach Jacque Wash Hughes would attempt to pull something off that obvious!

Re: LOL @ this nonsense!!!

Originally posted by HBCUs

You lames can't begin to compare schedule strengths with us. Let's see... Langston vs. NCA&T. Hmmm....I wonder which opponent is tougher?

Let's see... NCA&T vs UTep(Ranked 39 in NCAA). Hmmm....I wonder which opponent is tougher?

Your schedule aint ****. Sheer virtue of being in the western division of the SWAC makes our schedule tougher than yours. That is why the east will never win the SCG. See original post, oh don't bother I'll help you. The SWAC EAST Aint ****!

Just meet us in the SCG so we can settle this once and for all. Are you game, or will you bend over to Gram and SU as you've done for so many years?

Originally posted by HBCUs
Just meet us in the SCG so we can settle this once a for all. Are you game, or will you bend over to Gram and SU as you've done for so many years?

Sure, I will be happy to meet with JSU at the SCG. Just make sure you team buys thier tickets early.

Why won't you TSUckers understand that if the SWAC don't make us play y'all, y'all ain't worth our time otherwise. Last year when we were not required to play Grambling, we still went to Grambling. They are worth the time. When we are not required to play Southern, we will continue to play SU. They are worth the time. Is this picture clear for y'all now???

Let's see, JSU will continue to play the teams that have won the last 4 SWAC titles, but will run from the team that has beaten it 2 times in 30 years. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. :rolleyes:

C-Leb28,

New Haven would work your school and those pathetic junior high non-conference teams y'all playing. And don't think UTEP makes up for them other losers. Y'all would have to play Florida and Oklahoma to do that.

Originally posted by Da Sleeper
Mighty Hairnet, so you live.
In reply to you post concerning Morris Brown "The Sun sometimes shines on a dog's arse, that was a sunny day for MB

Sleeper

You keep bragging and bragging about your victory over JSU last year....yet above is your excuse for losing to Morris Brown. You said the sun must shine on a dogs ass someday huh? Looks like the sun shines on TSUs ass every 15 years when it comes to TSU football against JSU.

And dude...I know you are trying to find something to smack JSU about...but give the "afraid of TSU" smack alone. I assure you we woould much rather fly to Houston to face TSU rather than PV....eventhough PV has much much finer women....ooooh PV has much much finer women. Your line of smack is moot.

You know they "always" play before 35k or more people...even if some of those people are disquised as empty seats.

And MikeBig..always anxious to smack JSU about something. Well son...if I were you....I would back off of this line of smack. Especially that "disguised as empty seats" part. I seem to recall walking into a certain stadium last year for a championship game to see so many empty seats that I thought I was two hours early. Yall dont take a bus load of people to your own home game. The only time you get attendance at your home game is when The Mighty JSU Tigers come to town. Even GSUsup will admit to that.

And you know what I like about your fans? Not only do they dress up as empty seats for your home games...they know how to dress up as yellow, black, and red empty seats. I mean they were so pretty in the stands for Eddies last home game. You guys really have the attendance spirit.

Your line of smack is moot.

Carry on....

What has TSU done at all? Stop hiding behind those other two teams in your division.

Translation of what you've been saying:
"Because we have SU and Gram, it's expected that we wouldn't win. Our schedule is automatically tougher than yours. But if they were gone, oh it's on.:mad:" Man please go on with this crap.

Back