"Oh Drama"

jelli

Music Lover
Do any of you watch this show? If so why do you like it or don't like it?

I dont particularly like it because it seems to me they try to out talk each other. I can't seem to get anything informative out of the show. I thought that was to whole idea of show. Am I expecting to much from the show?:confused:

Oh my lawd

I hate that show, I don't even know where to start, they bring nothing to the show, that show to me is a stereotype of black women, loud stupid, overly sexed flashly women... I HATE THAT DAMN SHOW:redhot:

Re: Oh my lawd

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
that show to me is a stereotype of black women, loud stupid, overly sexed, flashly women...

Umm in all honesty.......this show is a great representative of 90% of you broads! You chics on this site may not be like them triflin chics, but I know a whole slew of chics that are. Otherwise, the show wouldn't be such a success!! Some of you "sistahs" need to check yourselves. i watch the show just so I can see how twisted someof you broads really are. And teh more I watch, the more I start to see that most of you think the same. And the way you think makes about as much sense as a 2 dollar bill. They need to have a brother like me on Oh Drama.........They need to learn all about the 5 C's!

Kim Whitley........big tits are cool. And I know that is about the only part of your body that you can actually showcase, but could you please put those things away sometimes! I mean dayum, every epeisode do you need to have your puppys out for the world to see? That isn't all that kute.

Vanessa.....sometimes you are classy. Other times you fall to the depths of the kym and the dumb one. Please save yourself and quit that show.

That new chic is as out of touch with reality as I am with feminine hygeine products! She is about as smart as a loaf of bread. She better be happy that she is a decent looking chci, or she would be in trouble in life!

Side note..............Umm Toi, what are you doing watching Oh Drama? Didn't you tell us that you had deleted BET from your TV? :snicker:

Tavis Smiley send help.

Side note..............Umm Toi, what are you doing watching Oh Drama? Didn't you tell us that you had deleted BET from your TV? :snicker:

Re: Re: Oh my lawd

Originally posted by Suge

ha ha ha You are right I have not watched BET since that Tavis crap, I didn't even watch the R. Kelly interview, but I heard it lol... oh and I saw a tape of that sorry stepshow... but CET gets no play on my TV... ;)

I do watch the show from time to time. They do get too crazy for me sometimes. I really enjoy watching Kim..... she so crazy and I think she kinda cute too. I guess I have a thing for thick sistas.

Oh Drama is exactly what the same says......

I used to watch it every now and then, but I gave it up...Too much foolishness.

I'm not surprised by Kym Whitley, she's just a fool anyway.
And the other girl truly is as Suge said, as dumb as a loaf of bread..

But I'm so dissappointed in Vaness Bell Calloway. She recently came to Jackson and spoke at Tougaloo College, and I saw a tape of her speech. She was very eloquent and delivied a wonderful speech. But then she flies back and show-up on the set, ready to perform in the Circus again.......

BET is getting to be just like Mad TV, but with black folk.......

'oh lawd'....

i've seen the show once maybe twice...and i got a good laugh out of it...

ITA with Taylor-Made....it's just as it is titled "OH DRAMA" and that's it. I don't expect it to be much more than that....DRAMA!

~~BET what's the purpose????

Is there any truth to the rumor that "Oh Drama" was cancelled? I heard Sheryl Underwood talking about it on a morning show Monday (Tom Joyner or Doug Banks).

If so, I'm glad someone at BET decided to put that show out of it's misery.

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
Is there any truth to the rumor that "Oh Drama" was cancelled? I heard Sheryl Underwood talking about it on a morning show Monday (Tom Joyner or Doug Banks).

If so, I'm glad someone at BET decided to put that show out of it's misery.
If so, then Good Bye and Good Riddins

Re: ??????

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
Whatever happened to Donnie Simpson, and his co-host Sherry Carter (the one who had the baby)??????

Dang, you thinking back to the good ole days.

Back