Official TSPN November 10th Football Fiesta Planning Thread!!!

Hey Girl

Originally posted by Tara
Glad you'll be coming out GramTigress!!! :)

I look forward to seeing you guys again, since I am out-of-pocket so much. I told my home-boy (a JSU Alum) that you Houston Peeps are hella cool. He looks forward to meeting ya'll.

have bad arse lil chil'run to tend to....

..so i dont have time to read all of this info

please give me a call when possible

Panthro, Nita/Sperm, Candi972 (from MF.com), Alpha72, Spirit, Wendall_Venom (from MF.com) and others have my number

**I dont wan' miss the FEEEEE-EXTRA :D :D :D :D :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
From the desk of Prissy_1 ( he he he... )

I'm attending whatever games GramTigress and Tara are attending...MJ4J let me know what I'm to do...aannndd uuuhhh uuuummm...I look forward to seeing/meeting all who will grace Houston with their presence LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! :D

Re: From the desk of Prissy_1 ( he he he... )

Originally posted by Prissy_1
I'm attending whatever games GramTigress and Tara are attending...MJ4J let me know what I'm to do...aannndd uuuhhh uuuummm...I look forward to seeing/meeting all who will grace Houston with their presence LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! :D

OMG!!! Talk to you later.:D

Can we get a final count of those that are 75% sure that they will be in attendance? More importantly, those who plan to <b>EAT</b> and/or <b>DRINK</b>, so we can make final preparations!

A simple reply on this thread will be sufficient.

Thanks! :)

I am 79.3 % sure

so I guess you can mark me down... I will be with my partner so that makes two....

I'll be in Houston at the Game, but...

I have a 10 y-o with me and some other folks. Will try to give ya'll a holla!!! Will ask for more info prior to leaving on Friday nite!!!

PEACE

Crazy Jag will be in full effect, mos def............

When does the party begin????????

coolgleamA.gif

I will be there with my 3 year old and 5 year old. My sister wil be there w/ her 7 and 5 yr old. Two more adults and two more children will also be there. Total of 11

Get Ready, Robber, and I are 99.9 percent sure that we will be in attendance. We booked our flights back in July. Im bringing my big arse glass too!:D

I am a product of the JPSD

so I might have to take a retest on that question : (CBOK) well uh I might be up to 94.5 % by now....

Things are looking pretty good around here.......

Battle Cat,

You know how we do it !!!

The next thing that needs to be thrown out are the flavors we'll be sipping on.

I already know there will be Sour Apple Martini's, Crown, some type of Congnac, and some daquiri/pink panty type of beverage, not to mention good ol suds.

Anybody want or need anything special ??? You know, now that I think about it......as far as the libations are concerned, we could make this BYOS (Bring your own sh...stuff) and we'll let Robber bring the ice. That way everybody will be happy. :)

Whatcha'll think ?? :confused:

Ladies Speak Up

Cause I like my beer and liquor straight from the bottle.. nothing fancy for me...

Although those apple martinis sound good...

Grey Goose Send Help!!!

Hey!!!!

I won't make it to the PV tailgate but I'm still trying to make the game. I guess it's safe to say no tailgating will happen at the dome......:(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Battle Cat
Get Ready, Robber, and I will be arrive at the airport in Houston at 2:45 Friday afternoon. I can help out with all of the nomniations except for Arse shaking. I have two left feet!:D :D

Which airport and do I need to pick you up?

I'll pick yall up!!!

You know they don't allow you to park in front of the terminal, so have yo isht and your arse on the curb. Big Blue will be there for you!

See ya then!

I just want to give a big <b>THANKS</b> to the Third Coast Tigers for stepping up and really helping out with this event.

Y'all are the best! I truly appreciate it.

:)

Food & Fun will be at the home of the Evans Family.

Due to being handcuffed to the kitchen Saturday morning, I will not make the PV tailgate or game. However, either between the PV/JSU game and the SU/TSU game ...there will be food & fun at our house. Have safe flights and trips.

You're welcome to bring whatever drink you feel like to help on libations. Although Phatusbackus is the bartender! :D

Big glasses are welcome! :D

Back