Official TSPN November 10th Football Fiesta Planning Thread!!!

Tara

Administrator
<center><b><font size="5">
November 10, 2001
PV v. JSU <b>and</b> TSU v. SU</font></b>
</center>

OK! We have a little over a month to get this fiesta rolling. We have posters coming in from all over the country. We need to know your specific itineraries, so we can determine if we need to get the party started Friday, November 9th or wait until early Saturday morning.

We need volunteers for the following positions:

Ambassador of "Big Arse Glasses"
Event Photographer ( Or two! Go 'head on robber! :D )
Master of the Pits / Grill Master
Libation Supervisor
Arse-Shaking Coordinator

If you can think of any other positions, please feel free to contribute!

Can we make nominations?

Ambassador of "Big Arse Glasses" : <b>Phatusbackus!</b>

Event Photographer : <b>Tara & Robbers Photography Studio</b>

Master of the Pits / Grill Master: <b>Fiyah can bring the pits and get the fiyah stared! Umm, Some local talent like C-Leb can man the grills and meet on it.</b>

Libation Supervisor: <b>Prissy & J4J</b>

Arse-Shaking Coordinator: <b>Tara, the Soul Train Dancer? </b>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Get Ready, Robber, and I will be arrive at the airport in Houston at 2:45 Friday afternoon. I can help out with all of the nomniations except for Arse shaking. I have two left feet!:D :D

What's happening Thursday????

I'm starting early, I'll hit H-town Thursday afternoon, that way I'll know where all the liquor stores are.

zxdrink.gif

I'm planning on making this one! My niece lives in Sugarland...her husband and I will make the PVU game and meet the wives at the TxSU game.

I look forward to meeting yall...I plan on making it to Houston around 9pm Friday!

Alright! This is what I like to see. :D

<font size="1"><i>Looks like I may have to take off Friday, November 9th!</i></font>

Has the location been set? I will be getting in early Saturday morning.

I'll bring the ice!! (Like Robber) :emlaugh: :D

I need hotel infor

I will need infor on hotels and where is the best place to stay i will be flying in friday afternoon.

I will need a ride around people... being that i don't have a DL I can't rent a car. Help a sister out.

Hobby. my flight gets in around 5:30pm. if you pick me up I promise i will not hit on Suge anymore:p :D

Guuurrrlll!!! I don't do Hobby! :eek: That's not in my "region".

You need to get with Ms. Jag4Jag over on that side of town --->> :D

Thank you for the nomination, I accept !!!

Crazier Jag,

We definitely need to hook up.

So folks, what am I supposed to do with my Big Arse Glasses ??? Showcase them ? :confused:

I'm sure there are gonna be parties all over the city. Max's 2001 might be able to cater all of us (Semper's will be waaaaaaaayyyyy too crowded).

Get Ready, Robber, Battle Cat, et. al

There is this place called "Score's" that is right around the corner from me. We'll have to slip out when the other women aren't looking though...:idea:

Re: Thank you for the nomination, I accept !!!

Originally posted by phatback
There is this place called "Score's" that is right around the corner from me. We'll have to slip out when the other women aren't looking though...:idea:

That damned SCORES! :rolleyes:

Hey Suga Dad.. errr.. phatback ( :D ) ! You know I found a <b>Spec's</b> approximately 5 minutes from my house! :D

Anywho... Here's some additional information:

<b>The PV v. JSU contest will be begin at Blackshear Field @ 1:00p.m.

The TSU v. SU contest will begin at the Reliant Astrodome @ 7:00p.m.</b>

SCORES!!!????

Is that like the Scores in NY. The Scores that Dennis Rodman used to hang out in? The Scores that Howard Stern refers to? That kinda Scores?.....

Hmmm... Nov. 10.... must check.

Re: Thank you for the nomination, I accept !!!

Originally posted by phatback
Crazier Jag,

We definitely need to hook up.

So folks, what am I supposed to do with my Big Arse Glasses ??? Showcase them ? :confused:

I'm sure there are gonna be parties all over the city. Max's 2001 might be able to cater all of us (Semper's will be waaaaaaaayyyyy too crowded).

Get Ready, Robber, Battle Cat, et. al

Hey, if you have the big azzzzz glasses, I'll find the big azzzzz bottles.

I am an instant party maker...........just add water (or should I say liquor)

rasta.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Since you're in the ATL..........

Originally posted by Bengal E
SCORES!!!????

Is that like the Scores in NY. The Scores that Dennis Rodman used to hang out in? The Scores that Howard Stern refers to? That kinda Scores?.....

Hmmm... Nov. 10.... must check.

Bengal E,

It's similar to The Gentlemen's Club, but on a scale of 1 to 5 with a 5 being The GC, it's about a 3.

Tara,

5 minutes you say........I'm ready when you are !!:D :cool:

Dayum!!!

It looks like I will miss the PV game. I thought it was gonna start at 3pm. ****!!!!! I won't be off work by then.

Who's collecting the $$$$$ for this thing. I wanna' send a check early. We're having problems @ Mickey Ds w/ the game scandals and all. :mad:

Seriously, who's collecting??????? PM me please w/ an address.

I NEED A RIDE AND HOTEL INFORMATION

I NEED A RIDE AND HOTEL INFORMATION!!!!! I AM FLYING INTO HOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'll be in town too.

Tara,
I 've already planned on taking that day off, too and the following Monday is a holiday for me. :D

GramTigress, where you at? You must not know about this thread yet.

I should get to Houston early on that Friday. Not going to the games though. My aunt is getting married there that Saturday evening. I'll be in town until Sunday or Monday.
Probably staying at the Hilton on Southwest Freeway.

Re: I'll be in town too.

Originally posted by JSTUS
GramTigress, where you at? You must not know about this thread yet.

No, JSTUS, I didn't know about it. You know I've been traveling for the past two weekends. I see that people are ready to kick it.

Well, it apprears that the positions have been posted and filled. Great! Jus' let me know the cost.

BTW, I will be attending the TSU vs. SU game only.

I don't know if anyone has noticed but the TSU/SU game has been moved from Robertson Stadium to the Astrodome. I remember seeing signs for tailgaters at the Labor Day Classic. Do anyone know if we can tailgate at the dome for this game, if so we can make our move from PV to the dome and tailgate there until game time. I figure the PV game should end about 3:30 with a hour drive to the dome we can get our grub & drink on from 5:00 till game time then head somewhere else after the game.

We should be able to hold one in the parking lott across from the dome on the kirby street side

Originally posted by Fiyah
I don't know if anyone has noticed but the TSU/SU game has been moved from Robertson Stadium to the Astrodome. I remember seeing signs for tailgaters at the Labor Day Classic. Do anyone know if we can tailgate at the dome for this game, if so we can make our move from PV to the dome and tailgate there until game time. I figure the PV game should end about 3:30 with a hour drive to the dome we can get our grub & drink on from 5:00 till game time then head somewhere else after the game.

Sounds good to me! Do we have access to some pits or are we going to have to still work on that?

Glad you'll be coming out GramTigress!!! :)

Back