The Walking Dead Season 9

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So anyone heard in the preview where the Walkers were gathering together and someone said they were evolving? I'm guessing this is their first encounter with The Whisperers and are incorrectly thinking that the odd behavior is the Walkers changing.

So anyone heard in the preview where the Walkers were gathering together and someone said they were evolving? I'm guessing this is their first encounter with The Whisperers and are incorrectly thinking that the odd behavior is the Walkers changing.

It's the Whisperers. They are going to be extremely interesting.

During the teaser, I heard the "where did they go, where are they" dialogue coming from the herd and made the same assumption. The time jump is an interesting approach.

During the teaser, I heard the "where did they go, where are they" dialogue coming from the herd and made the same assumption. The time jump is an interesting approach.

I originally felt that killing Carl would and Rick would the show but it really strengthened it because now we can see how Negan begins to push his manipulation tactics and we see how people are evolving.

Negan has to die. Why would you keep him alive? Why would Maggie changed her mind? Negan bashed in Abraham and Glenn's heads in with Lucille, and now humanity sets in? The fact that Oceanside got some level of revenge from the Saviors, but Negan still lives, means his character will play some role in future story.

Negan has to die. Why would you keep him alive? Why would Maggie changed her mind? Negan bashed in Abraham and Glenn's heads in with Lucille, and now humanity sets in? The fact that Oceanside got some level of revenge from the Saviors, but Negan still lives, means his character will play some role in future story.
Of course. I tell you one thing, Negan better be glad it was Maggie and Rosita/Sasha whose lovers he killed, and not Carol.

Carol is clearly the best character on the show. The way she tracked those Saviors down and got s--- done while her son was sleeping was a thing of beauty. I think had they not gone for her ring and her son didn't get beat for trying to stop them, she would have just let things go. The writers used that moment to signal that the show is finally done with the whole Saviors storyline and are moving on to a new threat.

I figure the Whisperers are going to startle folks until they realize what's going on.
These next two episodes are going to be good. The writing is improving, but not enough character development. Maybe this new group will give us something new. I don’t trust their leader. Carol has gone from being a battered wife, to a real bad-ass. Hey @The Founder, Father Gabriel gets all the trim.

These next two episodes are going to be good. The writing is improving, but not enough character development. Maybe this new group will give us something new. I don’t trust their leader. Carol has gone from being a battered wife, to a real bad-ass. Hey @The Founder, Father Gabriel gets all the trim.

Father Gabriel got one of the baddies!!!

The deaf actrsss my LAWD!!!!!!!! I’d learn sign language just to tell her heyyyyyy.

I think more characters will develooz

When are they going to let Darryl get some play? Especially since he's supposed to be the defacto leader of the show now? lol

Oh, these Whisperers are going to be big trouble!!! I'm just wondering what event is Michonne and Darryl constantly referencing? The story is going to be much different than the comics since so many main characters are dead or M.I.A. on the TV show. 2 of the 3 Tier 1 (Carol, Darryl, and Michonne) characters on the TV Show aren't even in this story arc in the comics. Henry I see is going to cause some issues being young and naive like younger Carl was (can't believe dude really told the Whisperer girl about The Kingdom).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Shit just got real!!!!

Screw the Governor.....screw Negan....these Whisperers got the scary game on lock.

Wait Michonne leaving????? Awwwwwwwwwww man!!!!!

Shit just got real!!!!

Screw the Governor.....screw Negan....these Whisperers got the scary game on lock.

Wait Michonne leaving????? Awwwwwwwwwww man!!!!!
Wasn't expecting them to kill Jesus off so soon. Just the whole not knowing if you're dealing with a walker or a Whisperer that's waiting for you to get close and shank you would have to be nerve-racking.

And what the heck Rosita got going on? She's in a relationship with Gabriel, is pregnant by Siddiq, and has Eugene professing his love for her. With all of the main character departures/deaths, I would guess that they won't let her meet the same fate as her comic character.

Wasn't expecting them to kill Jesus off so soon. Just the whole not knowing if you're dealing with a walker or a Whisperer that's waiting for you to get close and shank you would have to be nerve-racking.

And what the heck Rosita got going on? She's in a relationship with Gabriel, is pregnant by Siddiq, and has Eugene professing his love for her. With all of the main character departures/deaths, I would guess that they won't let her meet the same fate as her comic character.

Head on a pike.

Head on a pike.
Right, her and Ezekiel got it in the comics, but they've lost so many main characters in a short amount of time that they may choose to change it.

Tier 1

Carol
Darryl
Michonne (Leaving in Season 10)

Tier 2

Rosita
Negan
Eugene
Tara

Tier 3

Ezekiel
Gabriel
Henry
Savior dude that Maggie chose not to kill
Aaron
Siddiq

Kill too many and they'll end up creating a brand new show. lol

Right, her and Ezekiel got it in the comics, but they've lost so many main characters in a short amount of time that they may choose to change it.

Tier 1

Carol
Darryl
Michonne (Leaving in Season 10)

Tier 2

Rosita
Negan
Eugene
Tara

Tier 3

Ezekiel
Gabriel
Henry
Savior dude that Maggie chose not to kill
Aaron
Siddiq

Kill too many and they'll end up creating a brand new show. lol

I don't think they would be so cruel and kill off a pregnant woman. I have a feeling it will be the two guys who just recently were surrounded by the Whisperers.

1)WTH was Henry thinking telling Lydia about the Kingdom? I understand he's a hormonal teen and saw a girl he was interested, but you got to do better in the zombie apocalypse. lol

2) If Darryl don't just hand that girl over, how he going to pick a fight and it's not his community?

3) I'm still wondering what happened to Darryl and Michonne that had them talking in code.

1)WTH was Henry thinking telling Lydia about the Kingdom? I understand he's a hormonal teen and saw a girl he was interested, but you got to do better in the zombie apocalypse. lol

2) If Darryl don't just hand that girl over, how he going to pick a fight and it's not his community?

3) I'm still wondering what happened to Darryl and Michonne that had them talking in code.

LOL.... Alpha had me nervous.

Back