Official "Snowfall" on FX Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really couldn't watch it the way I wanted to. Gonna have to try and watch it at home. I wasn't feeling the way they did the last episode though. Wanted more information about how they found him and got him taken care of.

I really couldn't watch it the way I wanted to. Gonna have to try and watch it at home. I wasn't feeling the way they did the last episode though. Wanted more information about how they found him and got him taken care of.

Right!!!!

Where is the crackhead daughter?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Finally re-watched the last episode and got a better understanding of it. It's like they went back and told us a recap of everything with how they all got connected. I even liked the part of them showing a younger Singleton in the hood starting his filming career. It did throw some things out the window if they are trying to tell us that Franklin and Teddy was all in this from way back in the day. Some new questions will arise from that kind of connection.

Finally re-watched the last episode and got a better understanding of it. It's like they went back and told us a recap of everything with how they all got connected. I even liked the part of them showing a younger Singleton in the hood starting his filming career. It did throw some things out the window if they are trying to tell us that Franklin and Teddy was all in this from way back in the day. Some new questions will arise from that kind of connection.

I think the school part was a dream. Kinda like the what is versus the what might have been if....

Snowfall-Season-4-Premieres-February-24th-on-FX-min.jpg

New season finally getting here on Feb 24th...

View: https://youtu.be/jXo-goue188

I caught the Season 4 premier (1st 2 episodes) last night. Looks like Franklin continues to make a bad situation worse. Yet in the game that he is in, it's always like that. The higher up you go, the rougher it is, and the less chances of it all having a happy ending.

Last edited:
He's still not mentally ready to be back in charge. Now he's being hit at every angle. He's going to get his adrenaline up and turn on kingpin mode. Leon ain't gonna let nothing happen to him and his fine ass auntie is going to lay the law down on his ass.
Skully and man boy both got to go ( Leon is going to love taking out man boy).

It's gonna be a war going on between Skully, Manboy, Leon & Franklin's crew. Now who's on what side is the question.
The reporter gonna get some folks killed digging in too deep.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Manboy (or whatever his name is....the darker dude) is still lurking in the background. They didn't show him this week but, he is a fool.....that wasn't taken out like Franklin think.....

The ending of the last episode! 😭
I don't even know if Leon can bounce back from that!
They want to blame Leon, but that's on Skully and his crew; Why he couldn't have tried to set Leon or some of his crew up like he did man boy's guy?
Leon was siting this one out. All he wanted was a hamburger with onions!
I still say Skullys people should just take him out.

Leon warned him beforehand to leave those two alone. But...

Now we see why

It's gonna be a war going on between Skully, Manboy, Leon & Franklin's crew. Now who's on what side is the question.
The reporter gonna get some folks killed digging in too deep.

We see that Manboy really didn't want Skully dead. Franklin was doomed from his whole idea of having Manboy take out Skully, they basically family.

All I can say is, it's so messed up to be Leon right now especially when none of what he is caught up in was his fault.

Even towards Franklin, I was thinking dude is calm for the moment, until I saw the preview of next week's episode. The only way I see this being made right on their side is for them to take out Skully and Manboy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back