Official "Snowfall" on FX Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If his guys would have just followed what he said to do. He was trying to keep the recipe to his crew and his crew only. That way they would control it and sell it themselves but you got one who wanted revenge for his guys who got killed after being told not to sell where they were selling.

How will Lucia and Gustavo get away from the DEA?

If his guys would have just followed what he said to do. He was trying to keep the recipe to his crew and his crew only. That way they would control it and sell it themselves but you got one who wanted revenge for his guys who got killed after being told not to sell where they were selling.

How will Lucia and Gustavo get away from the DEA?

The CIA rep will contact DEA and they will be let go. I think this a DEA agent leaked the information to the media about the arms sales and cocaine. There was later a connection to Iran-Contra. Basically selling guns to Iran then funding the Contras. The drug dealers in South America were keeping people in line and actually fighting the governments. Then when you had governments to began selling drugs that's where there was a problem.

This show gives a great perspective.

I think Saint is a great thinker and planner but horrible enforcer. Saint needs one guy who will enforce what he says when he says. That's the problem.

The CIA rep will contact DEA and they will be let go.

Well Franklin got a message to Reid for him to talk to the DEA agent about his case and you see how that worked out.

After getting that beat down in jail, Franklin took his boys words to heart and beat the guy that took his shoes and then told Ray-Ray to back off or his family was in danger and reminded him about how he did Lenny.

Well Franklin got a message to Reid for him to talk to the DEA agent about his case and you see how that worked out.

After getting that beat down in jail, Franklin took his boys words to heart and beat the guy that took his shoes and then told Ray-Ray to back off or his family was in danger and reminded him about how he did Lenny.

Yup that's when Saint grew up.

If I was Saint I would send a message to Ray-Ray and his boys about what a real gangster is....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back