Official "Snowfall" on FX Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's because he is crazy as hell (bipolar). Skully is going to turn up. He's not going to let this go. If he does he loses control of his organization.

Leon really did want to save Khadijah. I think Leon has checked out now. I'm not sure if that's going to make him a victim or he's going to be able to get out.

Teddy is a diabolical highly trained killer. Franklin is right to be scared of him and Irene was just plan stupid.

Irene was REAL stupid.

As soon as Teddy went to the bar to get that drink, I said, she's dead. How you gonna trust somebody that you just met, to get you a drink?
That's the same thing I was thinking. It really shows weak writing in this aspect of the show.

No it's not....how many of yall have ever bought a sister a drink you didn't know and she didn't know you. I have done it quite a few times.

As soon as Teddy went to the bar to get that drink, I said, she's dead. How you gonna trust somebody that you just met, to get you a drink?

Although they didn't show it, they had more than just 1 drink. I knew he was gonna drug her with something because he told her the previous time about when he comes back she's not gonna wake up from it.

No it's not....how many of yall have ever bought a sister a drink you didn't know and she didn't know you. I have done it quite a few times.
TruDat, but, none of those sisters had the goods on me and were threatening to make it all public.
She saw how the "gubment" had come in and put the brakes on the newspaper/story, and, Franklin had just
warned her about what could/would happen if she kept on pressing, but I still get what you are saying

TruDat, but, none of those sisters had the goods on me and were threatening to make it all public.
She saw how the "gubment" had come in and put the brakes on the newspaper/story, and, Franklin had just
warned her about what could/would happen if she kept on pressing, but I still get what you are saying

I get where you are coming from also. I think he felt since he was doing the recording she was safe.

I'll just leave this here......My name is Keyser Soze

kevin spacey spoilers GIF

He's back!!! Kind of makes you wonder if that means he has been relying on so many others for so long but now he's ready to stand on his own. There was a lot of hurt for him in this episode.

#random thoughts after the first 2 episodes

Well, I can't say enough of how good the acting has been. For example, I don't think I like Franklin as a person anymore. LOL It started at the end of last season when he wouldn't let his 3 close peeps out of the game. He showed no sympathy for what they wanted to do. He is becoming colder and colder. I understand though. It is what it is when you are on top and you are trying to hold something like this together. No weakness is allowed.

Also I can just feel something crazy is about to happen with him and his new lady. She has a mind of her own. If she keeps thinking the way she does, it won't be nice for her either. I can feel it.

Anyhow, solid episodes. Knowing how things turned out with the Real life "Freeway" Rick Ross, I'm just really curious with how how far they (writers) are going to take this. Nevertheless...

#justanothermansopinion

Last edited:
#random thoughts after the first 2 episodes

Also I can just feel something crazy is about to happen with him and his new lady. She has a mind of her own. If she keeps thinking the way she does, it won't be nice for her either. I can feel it.

Anyhow, solid episodes. Knowing how things turned out with the Real life "Freeway" Rick Ross, I'm just really curious with how how far they (writers) are going to take this. Nevertheless...

#justanothermansopinion

I wonder are they gonna show how the 2 of them met and hooked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back