Official "Snowfall" on FX Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is smarter than what we think. She may be the one to take out Skully because she knows he's the problem. She never was going to let him kill her brother and now that she knows he was paying some attention to his niece, watch out!!!

I thought Franklin was smart....Manboy is smart. I bet he is using this situation to get close enough to Skully and take him out. Then blame it on Leon.
With Franklin, it is interesting how he doesn't seem so smart at the moment. I am remembering in a previous season when Franklin was in jail, it was Leon that had to get into his head and talk sense into him so Franklin could get himself together. Based on the preview, I'm believing Leon will do the same thing again to get he and Franklin out of this mess/or at least get back ahead.

....I honestly don't know what to think of Manboy and where his head is at...interesting character that's played very well...

I thought Franklin was smart....Manboy is smart. I bet he is using this situation to get close enough to Skully and take him out. Then blame it on Leon.

They still need Franklin's connection for the coke...they don't have that

Last night's episode was a hard watch. Not looking good at all for Franklin's people. I sense more deaths coming to major characters.

That's how the game is though. Makes me think of that famous quote by Charles Cosby (Cocaine Cowboys). Something to the effect of. "if you survive, you one lucky MF."

Also, they just renewed it for a 5th year.

Last night's episode was a hard watch. Not looking good at all for Franklin's people. I sense more deaths coming to major characters.

That's how the game is though. Makes me think of that famous quote by Charles Cosby (Cocaine Cowboys). Something to the effect of. "if you survive, you one lucky MF."

Also, they just renewed it for a 5th year.

It's hard not to renew a show like this.....there is tons to write about even up to the present day.

My wife blames the mother. As my wife put she knew good and damn well that she should not have had her child in that situation. Then for the dudes to start shooting with the child in the care as if the folks in the car were not going to respond.

That's what is so strange, none of them are blaming them for starting the shooting knowing they had a baby in that car and wa probably gonna be shot back at.

They did fatback wrong though with how they just stabbed him left and right. Franklin and Leon gonna put this all on Skully not knowing it was his girl that bailed him out and then set him up and killed him.

Why ain't no one mad with Skully? Leon wanted no parts of this. All he wanted was a hamburger with onions. If she does get Leon, it will not be long before she gets Skully ( women are diabolical like that). She knows what all happened and who is really responsible.

Skully's old lady is going to be hell.
I think her days are numbered now.

I'm wondering about Leon's mental state. He's still not back yet. Normally he's hype and ready for get back, but he was like " that was that little girl's momma". The little girl, Fat back, Wanda, that's a lot of pressure on a young man.

Loose ends......

Manboy, Khadijah & Irene (writer)

surprised oh my GIF

Last night's episode....they knocked off 3 mofos and a crew in one night. Saint has got to be the smartest drug dealer on TV. This dude basically shut down all enemies in one night without a single civilian loss. Then hired the chicks who were hired to kill him.

Last night's episode....they knocked off 3 mofos and a crew in one night. Saint has got to be the smartest drug dealer on TV. This dude basically shut down all enemies in one night without a single civilian loss. Then hired the chicks who were hired to kill him.

He only knocked out Manboy and his crew. Skully is still out there and is he gonna do anything when he finds out his girl is gone?

He only knocked out Manboy and his crew. Skully is still out there and is he gonna do anything when he finds out his girl is gone?

I don't think Skully is going to do anything. Remember when he told her that she needs to get rid of that hate on her heart. Skully has an interesting relationship with God.

And that's because he is crazy as hell (bipolar). Skully is going to turn up. He's not going to let this go. If he does he loses control of his organization.

Leon really did want to save Khadijah. I think Leon has checked out now. I'm not sure if that's going to make him a victim or he's going to be able to get out.

Teddy is a diabolical highly trained killer. Franklin is right to be scared of him and Irene was just plan stupid.

And that's because he is crazy as hell (bipolar). Skully is going to turn up. He's not going to let this go. If he does he loses control of his organization.

Leon really did want to save Khadijah. I think Leon has checked out now. I'm not sure if that's going to make him a victim or he's going to be able to get out.

Teddy is a diabolical highly trained killer. Franklin is right to be scared of him and Irene was just plan stupid.
As soon as Teddy went to the bar to get that drink, I said, she's dead. How you gonna trust somebody that you just met, to get you a drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back