Official "Snowfall" on FX Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell, how she was listening to the story from Wanda about her $20 and turning it into $40 to buy more rock.

LMAO!!!

When Wanda kicked her in her face.

Wanda was like “this been real but you really need come off that necklace.....”

That opening scene about her shows how easy they get hooked and became crackheads....

That Leon scene had me confused for a second. I mean, they showed him getting punched but they never showed him and his crew fighting back. It just seemed kinda odd, especially when viewers know how intense he is and know that he would never lay down for nobody.

Yeah, Franklin has come a long way. Still, it feels like the end game is near for him.

Damn I haven’t watched it yet. My wife and I are on a “The Wire” date night. She has never seen the show so we are watching the entire season. She feels it is better than Power because explores so many different perspectives.

That Leon scene had me confused for a second. I mean, they showed him getting punched but they never showed him and his crew fighting back. It just seemed kinda odd, especially when viewers know how intense he is and know that he would never lay down for nobody.

Yeah, Franklin has come a long way. Still, it feels like the end game is near for him.

I was wondering about that scene also.

Damn I haven’t watched it yet. My wife and I are on a “The Wire” date night. She has never seen the show so we are watching the entire season. She feels it is better than Power because explores so many different perspectives.

She's correct, it is better than Power. I stopped watching it during the 2nd season.

Teddy's old lady tried to out his whole operation just to get him to back home with her. I thought he was gonna kill her. A women scorn will do anything to get her a man.

I just watched the episode...Franklin is deep in it now.

Heck they are going to call it a suicide. The crackhead daughter is about to sell everything. She broke Franklin when she shamed him at the crack house.

Yeah, but I liked the way they played it. The guy throws a punch at Leon and then the next thing you know is, you see his face and he *itching about how Leon kicked his butt! 😂

The writers of Power really need to take note of this 9th episode of Snowfall. The keyword is continuity. Everything, every scene matters. Viewers can easily follow, try to predict but even if the predictions are wrong, EVERYTHING STILL MAKES SENSE!

With all that being said, another strong episode.

The writers of Power really need to take note of this 9th episode of Snowfall. The keyword is continuity. Everything, every scene matters. Viewers can easily follow, try to predict but even if the predictions are wrong, EVERYTHING STILL MAKES SENSE!

With all that being said, another strong episode.

Bruh!!!!!

I had a feeling the crackhead chick would try and kill him.

I'm glad that he responded like a person shot responds. When he got shot in the shoulder he fell straight to the ground and was weak and damn near could not walk. That's real!!!! Not all this getting shot then able to fight it off....

Bruh!!!!!

I had a feeling the crackhead chick would try and kill him.

I'm glad that he responded like a person shot responds. When he got shot in the shoulder he fell straight to the ground and was weak and damn near could not walk. That's real!!!! Not all this getting shot then able to fight it off....

I'm surprise she didn't put the whole clip in him.

So will there be a 4th season?

Yes!!!

I knew that episode was a dream of what Franklin wanted to be when the CIA guy was at his college recruiting. Up to that point I thought they were filling in some gaps.

Now it would have been better for that to be an episode prior to all this minus the part where Franklin went to the CIA recruitment thing. It would have better scripted if Franklin saw the CIA guy but didn't know who he was. Yet, later when the CIA guy became Franlkin's supplier Franklin could always say "I have seen you somewhere I just don't know where." That could have a recurring theme.....

Honestly though this was the worst episode but still good.

I think in the final season Franklin and his family will leave the game rich.....his crew intact and Franklin going to a HBCU. While the CIA guy gets promoted.

Next season should be the last because there is nothing else left to really touch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back