Official bidding to host TSPN Reunion 2003

It is all well and good to schedule things around an event, but you have to realize that hotels and etc. during a Jubilee Jam or such event usually go up exponentially. If you want to come to Jackson for Jubilee Jam or the Crawfish Festival, Red Bean and Rice Festival, or the many other events thrown, fine. I think a weekend should be chosen when there aren't any competing events. That way we can get a park spot at the Reservoir, Lefleur's Bluff, or something like that without any trouble.

Just my thoughts on the matter....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Maybe it could be in Dallas, and we could picnic on the grassy knoll, and SOGgy could plan it, which would kind of guarantee he'd be there!

On second thought, Jackson might be better ...

:rolleyes:

1. who agreed on memphis?

2. who lives in memphis to plan anything?

3. what happened to 20JXN03?

Get Ready, Memphis IS NOT READY!!

Nobody has agreed on Memphis. There is only 1 SWACPage person that we know of in Memphis. He hasn't been on the page lately, anyway. So who would plan it? Not me! I'm from Greenville, MS and I don't know that much about Memphis to be planning a reunion. The best thing I could do was tell yall to send in $30 dollars for the reunion fee and give it back to you in quarters for you to go to Tunica!!

Having said that, I think that Jackson would be the best place for the reunion. Like I said before, if the Mafia can't pull it off, we don't need to have it!!! Hell, if I'm asked, I'll consider joining the reunion committee in Jackson. Just know that come CCC time, I'm not going to talk to any of you!! :D

20JXN03!!! It has a nice ring to me!!

I say that we have the reunion in the Dirty South, by way of the ATL!!!!!! I'll get on the planning committee for that! *thinking to myself*.....20HotLanta03 sounds real good

Originally posted by OhatheKing
I say that we have the reunion in the Dirty South, by way of the ATL!!!!!! I'll get on the planning committee for that! *thinking to myself*.....20HotLanta03 sounds real good

I don't suppose 20Hotlanta00 rings any bells?

Re: Get Ready, Memphis IS NOT READY!!

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
The best thing I could do was tell yall to send in $30 dollars for the reunion fee and give it back to you in quarters for you to go to Tunica!!

I respect your honesty! :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling:

pachislo2.gif

20TUNICA03:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back