Official "ATLANTA" Thread

I was out of town when this past Thursday's episode, Rich Wigga, Poor Wigga aired. Have not had a chance to watch it yet.

I don't watch it live anymore as I can use my DVR to record it and skip thru all the commercials. That 1 hour block is about 40 minutes actual watching time. His last line to ole girl got her moist.... LOL

@TSU/BAMA @Fiyah @The Founder

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

WTF was we watching?
...and to think for a sec, I was actually trying to figure it all out as I had looked up Tarrare and tried to make some type of connection with my deep overthinking self.
....even with the ending, the Deftone shirt and all....they've totally lost me now on whatever it is they are trying to covey...If you all can make any sense of it all, more power to you....LOL

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@BulldogM.Ed.23, this episode left me totally flabbergasted. Like yourself, I was totally lost on what they were trying to convey. I watched it 3 times, thinking I would see something that I missed. After the 3rd time, I though to myself, what the fuck was that?

First of all, that loaf of baguette bread threw me for a loop. I know that baguette bread can be hard, but damn!! 😆

Then, that meal. SMH. That meal gave a whole new meaning to the phrase "finger food". 🤣

And, Lord have mercy, that last scene. Oh my goodness. I thought to myself, maybe I have gotten to old to be watching stuff like this. 🤣

I will watch it again. Maybe, just maybe, I will see something I missed.

Last edited:
@TSU/BAMA @Fiyah @The Founder

WTF was we watching?
#snickering...and to thinking for a sec, I was actually trying to figure it all out as I had looked up Tarrare and tried to make some type of connection with my deep overthinking self.
....even with the ending, the Deftone shirt and all....they've totally lost me now on whatever it is they are trying to covey...If you all can make any sense of it all, more power to you....LOL

Transformation of Van as she's trying to find herself. She's with her girls (by accident) from Champagne Papi episode and takes them on her trip. Candace ends up bringing her out of it when she talk about her daughter and what is she gonna do about her.

Now that post credit scene with Earn has to have everyone thinking about the connection with the guy in the picture. I had to watch it a few times to try and pick up on it and go back and think about a earlier episode and who it was. They've been talking about ghost a few times and this is a ghost of the guy that shot himself and his name was "Earnest".

Transformation of Van as she's trying to find herself. She's with her girls (by accident) from Champagne Papi episode and takes them on her trip. Candace ends up bringing her out of it when she talk about her daughter and what is she gonna do about her.

Now that post credit scene with Earn has to have everyone thinking about the connection with the guy in the picture. I had to watch it a few times to try and pick up on it and go back and think about a earlier episode and who it was. They've been talking about ghost a few times and this is a ghost of the guy that shot himself and his name was "Earnest".
OK, Cool...but what about that Watersports scene? Keep in mind, I have no judgement for those that are into that fetish. To each his or her own. That really threw me (how it all ties in with the whole story) Yet if this is all about finding oneself and being transformed, I guess ole girl (the thick dark skinned friend) found her a good hustle, so it seemed? She was very impressionable towards other people, different places, and trying new things. #shrug

Last edited:
Still trying to make it make sense, but glad to know that others were confused about the last episode like a few of us were. I've seen some funny comments about the last episode in particular on social media.

Overall, I have much respect for this show being so different and making us think about certain things that we sometimes overlook and/or give little attention to when it is deeply impacting others mentally.

I wonder what Donald Glover's next project will be.

So was Tarrare the last show of the season or the last show of the series?

Just the season, there will be a 4th

I thought it was both, but I looked it up. There will be a 4th and final season this fall.

Yes there will be a 4th season...

Season 4 is only a few short months away. In February of 2022, FX chairman John Landgraf revealed, per Deadline, that a new season will be dropping before the end of the year. “The fourth and final season is slated to debut in the same manner in the fall,” he said. “The new season is everything you’d expect from Atlanta – which is to say expect the unexpected. Sit back and enjoy the trip.” Unfortunately, you read that quote correctly — Season 4 will be the show’s last season, which means the series will be wrapping up when it returns. Currently, there is no firm release date.

My plate is full. I haven't made watching this a priority, so I will catch it when I can.

Anyhow...I really hope the episodes of this last season will blow our minds.
Well, I watched the back to back episodes on Thursday nite, and neither one blew my mind. I am gonna watch them again. I am sure I missed something.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well, I watched the back to back episodes on Thursday nite, and neither one blew my mind. I am gonna watch them again. I am sure I missed something.
...yeah, my brain is now kinda tired now of these deep subliminal messages. I'm always entertained, but I want them to make it plain and get to the point now...LOL

Last edited:
That lady on the scooter kept following him about that air fryer was hilarious.

YWA+Grammys=$$$

Well, that is an excellent point. 😆
Well...I got the YWA part. It made sense. Yet the message in this episode was two fold.

...So in the other story, I slowly began to wonder if D'angelo was a reference to one of my favorite artist and whose music I've been so much into from day one. ....I kept making the connections and then I was like --> DONALD GLOVER, YOU DEEP MOTHER YOU! ....especially when they made the reference, "We all are D'angelo.." <--meaning, we can never keep a good artist in a box....

Last edited:
Atlanta-Light Skinned-ed: It had its funny moments.

"Dig in my purse and get some cough drops if you hungry" 😆

The way the Mother kidnapped the Earn's grandfather was very creative. 🤣

"Yall hate me because I am light skinned." 🤣

That lady hat saleswoman laid it on thick. 🤣

What was up with the guy that wanted to take the picture? That was creepy.

"Just bring the gotdamm bread" 🤣

Back