Official "ATLANTA" Thread

Yo, I am kinda slow. Somebody help me out. What was so funny about the "gold gun"?

Did anybody else notice the music playing in the background at the house? That was a nice mix of old school...LOL!

Yo, I am kinda slow. Somebody help me out. What was so funny about the "gold gun"?

Did anybody else notice the music playing in the background at the house? That was a nice mix of old school...LOL!

Not sure but I'm sure it will play itself out along with Paperboi & Darius having some kind of beef...

giphy.gif
a1NmA.gif

I tried to find season 1 on netflix and ondemand...but no luck; i would love to see the 1st season before getting into season 2

Tell her you can't be logical, you just got to ride with it

I wonder if they messed with him after that run and said we need another take.....LOL

I told her...see she is a nurse and loves those medical shows. I'm not in to that...I want pure foolishness when I watch TV. Most times she is in one room watching TV and I'm in another. We are on 2 completely different pages when it comes our TV shows. for example she loves Scandal and I love How to Get Away with Murder. She can miss 3 or 4 episodes but I have to see every one.

Last edited:

Okay question?

That scene in the studio with Paper Boi and his dude...What was that about? Did they get set-up/jacked for their $50,000 on the sly? Someone break it down for me...that scene sorta went over my head...

Okay question?

That scene in the studio with Paper Boi and his dude...What was that about? Did they get set-up/jacked for their $50,000 on the sly? Someone break it down for me...that scene sorta went over my head...

I don' think so.....I think those other dues were about to kick the engineer's ass.

Remember the theme is "Robbin Season" so basically everybody is getting robbed.

I don' think so.....I think those other dues were about to kick the engineer's ass.

Remember the theme is "Robbin Season" so basically everybody is getting robbed.
Yeah, I figured that..but I still missed something...where did all that money come from? Who did it belong too? and why did Paper Boi and them just leave it on the table if it belonged to them?

Last edited:
Yeah, I figured that..but I still missed something...where did all that money come from? Who did it belong too? and why did Paper Boi and them just leave it on the table if it belonged to them?
Thank you I wondered the same thing, and what was up with the white man at the movie theater?

The theme this year is "Robbin Season" so every episode will deal with somebody getting robbed in some way. This week it was Ern....

Yeah cause that strip club robbed the fuck out of him. 20% charge for changing a $100 bill into singles......DAM!!!

Yeah cause that strip club robbed the fuck out of him. 20% charge for changing a $100 bill into singles......DAM!!!

Yea that's $120 to give them back $100....LOL....

They wanted to copy his license every time they swiped the credit card. LOL...

Back