July Donations Needed!

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
This is a repost that will be renewed monthly. Your donations are still needed.

Hey good people! I hope all is well with all of you and yours.

If you know me and have been following this website over the years, you know that it’s rare that I create posts like this unless it is necessary.

With all the talk associated with “Fake News” and the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites – including HBCU Sports - are also under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one (particularly the message board) due to the public’s demand for better oversight.

Due to our advertising relationship with a particular Internet giant that begins with a “G,” and our agreement to comply with the company’s advertising policy, we’ve been continuously dinged over the past few months for content in posts/threads that supposedly violate those policies as far back as seven years ago. Those threads weren’t an issue then, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result, this message board – which requires more maintenance because the content is user-generated – is constantly being devalued. Thus, the revenue has decreased. And as we head into the busiest time of the year (traffic wise), this will likely become a more difficult challenge to manage.

Your donations are needed. And I’m asking for your support to ensure this message board remains solvent. Any amount you give would be much appreciated. This is not a temporary campaign as has been the case in the past.

Thank you so much for your support,
KR

Click here to make a donation.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This will be my last donation for 2018! The amount I donate will equal the number of points Jackson State scores against Alcorn tomorrow! My advice to Jackson State, run that score up and light up that scoreboard!
party0005.gif
party0051.gif
party0052.gif

Last edited:
This will be my last donation for 2018! The amount I donate will equal the number of points Jackson State scores against Alcorn tomorrow! My advice to Jackson State, run that score up and light up that scoreboard!
party0005.gif
party0051.gif
party0052.gif

So you donated 3 dollars? lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bring the beat in and give me a beat! I'm not one to toot my horn. But, when it comes to philanthropy, I'm donating and tooting my own horn!
shappy_wave_100-103.gif

They say "April showers bring May flowers." Sorry, I didn't bring flowers. But, I did bring a little dough to ensure that brainpower continues to circulate on this site for an infinite amount of time!
shappy_thankyouvery_100-100.gif

Back