Obama drops all charges against terrorists in Gitmo

Basically, your opinions (prophetic predictions) might be WRONG, which has nothing to do with being a true Christian. Christians are capable of making mistakes, which is probably why Christianity has more than one denomination. And don't tell me you are a member of non-denomination church, because the non-denomination church is just a denomination without a name.

No man knows it all but we all know right from wrong. A mistake is when you didn't see it coming and you had no knowledge of the outcome. A bad decision is when you knew and yet chose to do wrong. I'd rather make a mistake, then a bad decision any day. There is a difference between the two.

No man knows it all but we all know right from wrong. A mistake is when you didn't see it coming and you had no knowledge of the outcome. A bad decision is when you knew and yet chose to do wrong. I'd rather make a mistake, then a bad decision any day. There is a difference between the two.

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, which is why I said Christians make mistakes. Being right or wrong is common knowledge, but predicting the future is something that is yet to be determined. So, are you saying you know the outcome of the future?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So, are you saying you know the outcome of the future?

No, God knows the outcome of the future and He told us how it will all go down. I'm just blessed to know the little I do know about past, present, and future prophecies. Jesus told us to learn the parable of the fig tree, but many don't know what Jesus is talking about. For example, the verse/prophecy below happened in 1948 and many are clueless of this fact. This verse marked the last generation on earth and many don't know it. God allowed the house of Judah to be taken captive and didn't bring them back to Jerusalem until 1948. They call themselves Israel, but they're not Israel. They are the house of Judah. The house of Israel are the Christians nations that protect the house of Judah. In other words, there are two houses. BTW, that symbol that's on Israel's flag is Satanic. That is not the symbol for the house of Judah. God clearly stated every tribes symbol in His word and it's not a 6 point star. These are some of the hidden secrets in the bible that are made known to our generation. If you want a deeper understanding, then I'll post the link.

Jer 24:2 One basket [had] very good figs(PEOPLE), [even] like the figs [that are] first ripe: and the other basket [had] very naughty figs(PEOPLE), which could not be eaten, they were so bad.

Jer 24:3 Then said the LORD unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs(PEOPLE); the good figs(PEOPLE), very good; and the evil(PEOPLE), very evil(PEOPLE), that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.

Jer 24:6 For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I(GOD) will bring them again to this land(ISRAEL 1948): and I will build them, and not pull [them] down; and I will plant them, and not pluck [them] up.

Jer 24:7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I [am] the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart. http://www.theseason.org/jeremiah/jeremiah24.htm

Royal Blue

Why does God allow someone as mentally unstable as you to hang around?

What proof do you have that they did?

What part of suspect don't you understand?

Why didn't God tell Bush his chosen one and chosen party to do it?

Why did you say God was right about everything as long as it was the Repuliklan party but now your calling him a lie since it's the Democratic party?

Did God create religion?

Do Jews believe Jesus was the Messiah?

Royal Blue

Why does God allow someone as mentally unstable as you to hang around?

What proof do you have that they did?

What part of suspect don't you understand?

Why didn't God tell Bush his chosen one and chosen party to do it?

Why did you say God was right about everything as long as it was the Repuliklan party but now your calling him a lie since it's the Democratic party?

Did God create religion?

Do Jews believe Jesus was the Messiah?

If you gone quote me, then make sure they're my words. This is not about G. W. This is about the man that's "CURRENTLY" responsible for our nations future decisions. It's this same man that threw God, Jesus, Abraham, Christianity, and the bible under the bus. I could care less what some may say about me, but when people attack God, then they attack me. I stand for something, and I refuse to ignore what Obama did just because he's black. You may be fooled, but thank God I'm not because Christ stated many times, "LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU". The last time I checked, Bush, Clinton, Obama, Rush and others are men, therefore no one is excluded. You may be afraid to tell Obama he's wrong, but I'm not. Why? He's a man just like you and I.

Last edited:
He doesn't tick me off, because I know he's one of those people that Reagan release from the nut farm back in the 80's.:lol:

At least Reagan wasn't nutty enough to publicly attack God, Jesus, Abraham, the bible, and Christianity. How nutty is that?:lol:

At least Reagan wasn't nutty enough to publicly attack God, Jesus, Abraham, the bible, and Christianity. How nutty is that?:lol:

Dude,

Have you taken your medicine yet?

At least you didn't deny being from the nut farm.

Last edited:
I just read most of this post, and my question is.....why?

Since you asked an one word question, I assumed you are referring to President Obama closing Gitmo.

To answer your one word question.....It costs too damn much money for nothing. The best way to handle terrorist is lock their azzes up in a regular maximum security prison, give their azz a trail, and if they are found quilty, hang their azzes and if they are not guilty then they should be freed.

Now you tell me why not?

Last edited:
I just read most of this post, and my question is.....why?

IMO, Obama is anti-war and he'd rather see evil people set free. I also believe he's going to close some bases as well. He hasn't said it on the news, but I see it coming soon.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back