Nuclear weapons.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
A couple of questions for those cognizant on current affairs:

If the Palestinians had a nuclear weapon, do you think they would they use it in their Israeli campaign?

If Iraq perfected a nuclear weapon, would they use it in an Israel campaign or supply global terrorists with nukes for use in the U.S.?

:wavey:

No one will utilize Nuclear Weapons for fear of the United States. I know that may sound crazy considering Sept. 11, but it will not happen.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I believe Palestine would use nukes against Israel. The Palestinians hate Israel. The will do anything to try to kill them.

Iraq has already used chemical weapons. They used them against those people that occupy Northern Iraq, I forgot their name. So there's no question if Saddam will use nukes. I don't think he would supply global terrorists though.

Palestine

You're right. I think the Palestinians would use a nuke against Isreal so fast it would make your head spin.

Tuff call on Saddam. I think he would use a nuke tactically without question in a conflict just like the use of chemical weapons against the Kerds. He may not give nukes away but would he send his own factions to use nukes against the U.S. like Germans sent sabateers to the U.S. in WWII? What about Al Qieda? A nuke or 4-5 jumbo jets full of jet fuel?????????? :uhoh:

The vast majority of the world's people will do whatever it takes when their backs are placed against the wall! All would use nukes as a last resort, even the U.S. Nukes level the playing field, that's why they don't want non-Europeans to have them. This means that the U.S. and the other western countries would have to treat them as "equals" and that is not an option. Independence is great, but only when it applies to Europeans.

AD,,

Attack Dog, I know this, you know this,,, we (some) ALL know the underlying psychology of the whole thing,,, the big stick rules is the bottom line (on earth in current living environment, not talking about rather you are going to heaven or hell bible/religious security guards) but what I keep trying to convey,,,, that nobody will address is this:

Like it or not, you, we, us,,, live in this country. When 911 happened, there were black folk, rich folk, poor folk, non-Europeans, muslims,, whatever,,, that got killed indiscriminantly because they were Americans in the WTC. Don't look like to me they were too concerned about race but rather country and ideology. It does equal the playing field just like during the cold war; the US and USSR both stared at MAD.

In the equal playing field cenario of today though, the potential of a broader spectrum of people being affected directly in this country is increasing once again. What should we, this nation, do about that, especially traditionally/historically dissaffected black society(which is not the case overwhelmingly today. things are not perfect, but they are a good ways from the 50s)? Side with the rest of the world to bring down this country where we live, or side with this country, with all its flaws mind you, and work through the rest of the world's problems with "the big stick" firmly in hand?? :tophat:

Good question!

I think that we should not help America to be destroyed, but help it to be born. America is a wonderful idea that has not become a reality. It is not to destroy America, but to make it "the city upon a Hill" that is a light for the entire world. We would have to make the hard choice - to stand up for right at all costs!

Believe it or not, other people looked up to African Americans. However, our yearning to be loved has caused the masses of us to become deaf to the cries of those who saw us as their inspiration.

BTW,

The big stick is a large part of the problem.

Ok, let's take your points one at a time then.

Let's start with "the big stick". You say, "a large part of the problem".

1. Is it equal to or more than 50% of the problem or less than 50% of the problem?
    [/list=1]

I would say 80% or more. It set the stage for modern U.S. policy and the hatred for the U.S. Teddy's Big Stick was fueled by big business that exploited the people in the countries the U.S. came in contact with. the U.S. has policed the world not to protect freedom, but to protect personal interest which is almost always big business. Many presidents and leaders who their people loved have been assassinated with the help of the U.S. The Big Stick uses the idea of freedom to set up puppet regimes which do not benefit the masses of the people.

YEs they would. They are a desperate,unpredictable people. When people are desperate and unpredictable, they will do anything. India and Pakistan were pretty close.

So then Attack Dog, That being the case,,

What is the solution as you see it? Let's say you became president. What policies would you put into place to squash this whole mess and make the rest of the world like us?

Another side question to the previous question. You say Teddy started the snowball. What if Teddy didn't. Would we have a world living in harmony right now with each country as little hammlets content to live on whatever they have within their boarders and no other nation seeking to police and rule the world?

yes Sonic98. India and Pakistan, though, reminded me a lot of basketball players blustering and geting into a "fight"; just a bunch of posturing and flexing of muscle and then political maneuvering and negotiations.

You need Solomon to work out this mess! I do know that justice and fairness are crucial. The rest of the world did want to be like us. After the American Revolution, people all over the world wanted to pattern themselves after the U.S. All America has to do is be just.

I said Teddy was 80%, but the U.S. had began Imperialism with the Spanish American war. This is what made Teddy a hero and helped land him in the White House.

Wison's 14 points would have led to harmony. The Axis leaders would not have come to power if the 14 pts., the League of Nations in particular, had been approved by the U.S. The U.S. had leadership of the World in its hands and refused to lead. Everyone else was exhausted and looked to the U.S. to be just and heal the wounds of the war, be she declined.

What would yo do if you were president?

US, If I

What would yo do if you were president?

Hold on chief, we ain't got through with you and your views yet.

Wison's 14 points would have led to harmony. The Axis leaders would not have come to power if the 14 pts., the League of Nations in particular, had been approved by the U.S.

How do you know that? What makes you say that? Are you of the belief that everybody on earth is basically well meaning except those who control America and/or who came out of Europe and colonized the globe?

So you would contend that Germany would not have been bitter and willing ro rally around a Hitler personality (like many Alabama poor whites rallied around the fire and brimstone rhetoric and political savy of George Wallace?) if Wilson's 14 points had prevailed?

The U.S. had leadership of the World in its hands and refused to lead. Everyone else was exhausted and looked to the U.S. to be just and heal the wounds of the war, be she declined.

Germany didn't. They were bitter from WWI and were bent on getting rid of the consequences of the Treaty of Versi and rebuilding their economy. Neither did Japan. Japan needed to expand for basic necessities. How bout Italy? They could have chosen to not align themselves with Germany and Japan. Why did Musalini join up with the Axis?

Germany would have. The bitterness was the result of the failure of the 14 points.

Wilson's sole purpose for the points was to get Europe back on track after the war. The U.S. failure to support the points allowed the allied powers to destroy Germany. The Germany people were belittled and look for someone to lead them back to their former glory. They were willing to listen to anyone.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Attack Dog is making too much sense. Britian, Belguim and France wanted to punish Germany so much that is helped to start WWII. One can call the period between WWI and WWII the 20-year truce. Many have called the Treaty of Versailles a mistake. The after affects were felt into the '90s with the war in the Balkans.

Remember the U.S. became a world power after winning the Spanish-American war. After the U.S. government violated (in my opinion) on the treaties with the Native Americans and massacred (That is what I call it.) them at Wounded Knee, ND, this country was not considered a world power. But the Span-Am war changed a lot of things.

Had the other members of the Big Four (GB, France, and Belguim) listened to Wilson on the 14 points, I think that a Hitler would have had a harder time rising to power in Germany. Also, if folks over here (namely the U.S. senate) wanted to lead like A.D. says, there would have been less of a chance that WWII would have occured in my opinion. INHO a chance was missed after WWI. Remember. Hitler was imprisioned during the early 20's and did not become chancellor until 1933.

Italy, which was basically a poor country despite its African colonies, was shut out after WWI. So they got mad. After their economy went down the tubes (partly thanks to the mafia there), Mussolini came to power.

Basically a magician has to straighten out this mess. But I agree with a lot of what AD has said.

BTW to answer the question I would not be surprised if some Palestinians wanted to use a nuclear bomb on Israel. I agree with AD's comments relating to this as well.

Good points, but to a fundamental question.

Let me get to a more fundamental question of where you/we stand on some core concepts.

Do you Attack Dog believe that America is the ultimate force of evil on earth, bottom line, yes or no?

I think if Al Quaeda got ahold of a nuclear weapon, They would use it on NYC, DC, London or what ever place they figured they could get it. This is because there is No fear of retribution. If we get nuked by them, who do we fight back against?

Iraq is a different story. If iraq Used a nuke on the US, we would turn iraq into a glass parking lot. Saddam knows it, everyone knows it.

Basically i think its just a matter of time before we experience nuclear terrorism somewhere on this planet. The question is what will our leaders do as a result, Dont forget that Pakistan, India, and China dont get along.

The Chinese are working hard on missle technology that will allow them to attack the mainland US. the Gulf War and other Air campaigns that the US has conducted in the Last decade scared the hell out of the chinese military, who for the most part were using 60s era fighters and figured that quanity would make up for quality. the saw the smart bombs falling and knew they were way behind. now they are trying to catch up.

Though America might not be the core of evil, the white majority is selfish, destructive, and too lustful for power.

Back