Now, this is just plain ole SAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear stranger in my house,

When we first started dating, I loved the way you paid for everything. But now it seems as if you've reached your credit limit.

Since we always promised to be honest with each other, I feel I should tell you the spark is gone. And because I would never want to marry you, I think it's best that we pretend that this never happened.

I just hope that you will never learn my new phone number. Please know that I will always duck and run away when I see you in the grocery store.

With faked sincerity,

Toia

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dear stranger in my house,

When we first started dating, I loved the way you smiled at me. But now it seems as if I must have been drunk.

Since we always promised to be honest with each other, I feel I should tell you those pants did make your butt look big. And because I would never want to be seen in public with you, I think it's best that we pretend that this never happened.

I just hope that you will never hear about what happened with your roommate. Please know that I will always duck and run away when I see you in the grocery store.

With fear, remorse, and sobriety,

I never told you my real name....so why start now?

Back