Now that Disney has all of their Marvel films rights back ...

Journalist

Listen up maggots! And that's an order!
Thanks to the purchase of Fox's movie and TV production, Disney has now gotten back all of Marvel's film rights (Spider-Man is in a partnership with Sony) ...

With that in mind, what will you be looking forward to in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

Me ... it's Doom, Doom, Doom, Doom and Doom

Just leave the X-Men alone. X-Men Days of Future Past and the tv series The Gifted perfectly capture what the X-Men Universe is supposed to be. A joke or two here or there, but mostly a dark story with some good action sequences and a lot of serious drama about the struggle of mutants to survive in a world that hates them. Please don't let Marvel change that to fit what The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy do with their movies. The tone in those movies just doesn't fit the X-Men story.

Nah the X-Men have yet to be done really good. I’m excited about Silver Surfer and X-Men. Hopefully they bring back Apocalypse and do him justice.

Just leave the X-Men alone. X-Men Days of Future Past and the tv series The Gifted perfectly capture what the X-Men Universe is supposed to be. A joke or two here or there, but mostly a dark story with some good action sequences and a lot of serious drama about the struggle of mutants to survive in a world that hates them. Please don't let Marvel change that to fit what The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy do with their movies. The tone in those movies just doesn't fit the X-Men story.

The Gifted is pretty good. Also because the X-Men have disappeared this clearly sets up a Series Finale where they return. Imagine having the X-Men from the movie reprise their roles in the TV show for a 3 episode series finale whenever they decide to end the show. That would be awesome!!!!

That probably would go down as the best series finale on TV since MASH.

The Gifted is pretty good. Also because the X-Men have disappeared this clearly sets up a Series Finale where they return. Imagine having the X-Men from the movie reprise their roles in the TV show for a 3 episode series finale whenever they decide to end the show. That would be awesome!!!!

That probably would go down as the best series finale on TV since MASH.
They keep teasing it.

Well I didn't see any other threads started about them but I watched "Falcon & The Winter Soldier" and "Loki" over the weekend on Disney+ just to catch up on some more Marvel shows. They were pretty entertaining and I wonder how they will fit more in tune with the MCU Universe.

Here Are All the Films Included in Marvel's Phase 4​

The tragic conclusion to "Avengers: Endgame" may have left viewers with an Arc Reactor-size hole in their chests, but there's always a silver lining. Even though it felt like our heroes' journeys ended with the defeat of Thanos, Marvel still has plenty more stories to tell. At San Diego Comic-Con on July 23, Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige announced that Phase 4 is almost over, with the last movie in this era premiering this fall. February's "Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania" will mark the beginning of Phase 5.
Back in June, Feige spoke to Total Film about the current era of the MCU. "I think there have been many clues already, that are at least apparent to me, of where this whole saga is going," he said. "But we'll be a little more direct about that in the coming months, to set a plan, so audiences who want to see the bigger picture can see a tiny, tiny, tiny bit more of the roadmap." Does that mean we should expect an Avengers-style team-up sometime soon? Fans will have to wait and see.
"Spider-Man: Far From Home" marked the end of Phase 3 in 2019, and there have been so many exciting adventures in the post-Tony Stark MCU. Ahead, find all the movies that make up Marvel's Phase 4, including "Thor: Love and Thunder" and the upcoming "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever."

I had my concerns about She Hulk, but it turned out to be pretty good.
I was somewhat traumatized by Netflix's Daredevil. I'm glad to see this version.

BRING BACK LUKE CAGE!!!

I had my concerns about She Hulk, but it turned out to be pretty good.
I was somewhat traumatized by Netflix's Daredevil. I'm glad to see this version.

BRING BACK LUKE CAGE!!!
What was wrong with Daredevil?
I agree with bringing back Luke Cage, but Mike Colter is on a Paramount show called Evil. I want to say they're getting ready for another season.

The Netflix Daredevil was dark, full of pain and suffering. It seemed like he could never catch a break.

I could understand their Punisher and that crazy ass Jessica Jones, but I couldn't understand that take on Daredevil.

Back