NOV 8.....H-Town Roll Call

GoodFella

"The Real McCoy"
PB-PV this weekend, I cant wait....

I know PV peeps might not be as excited about it as people from PB, but then again I could be wrong. This will be a good game, I want my boys to go in and represent. As long as we have a good song selection throughout the game, we should be straight. I havent saw PV this year, but I know this band will come with it. I just wish the game was outside. Im just happy that the 2 bands are meeting up, its been a while. Im ready to see The Box and Krank go at it, JSU caught some of that action last night lol......

Hope to meet some you all.....

Hey Goodfella....If/when you get to the game, make sure you get over by the Storm and holla at ya folk. I'll be the DM with the light...;)

Let's put the trash talk aside for just a hot second. Who will be in Houston for the first meeting of PB and PV since the dreaded massacre 6 years ago.

Who's coming down? When will you arrive? Where will you be staying?

I plan on coming down to the 'H' on Friday after our rehearsal and I wanna get up on some kicking it type stuff.....

Sign in on this thread....PM's will go out later in the week with contact numbers and more specifics.

HMMM

I....WILL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON......HOUSTON YALL MATHAF'ERS BETTER SHOW ME A GOOD TIME

sup

TREEZ TREEZ TREEZ.........
YOU MIGHT WANT TO KALL THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY KUZZ WHEN I KOME INTO TOWN I AM GOING TO START A FORREST FIYAH............AND TRUST ME WHO EVER IS WITH ME IS GONNA FLOAT RIGHT INTO OUTERSPACE AND BE ABLE TO TOUCH THE MOON.......LOL:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by s phi s
Let's put the trash talk aside for just a hot second. Who will be in Houston for the first meeting of PB and PV since the dreaded massacre 6 years ago.

Who's coming down? When will you arrive? Where will you be staying?

I plan on coming down to the 'H' on Friday after our rehearsal and I wanna get up on some kicking it type stuff.....

Sign in on this thread....PM's will go out later in the week with contact numbers and more specifics.
man flip you better get these boys all in a row because if that is the case we can have a mixer at my house. and we might be able to induct some of them in the up to it and spread our wings all across the swac holla at me and let me know how you feel.....

Skip you read my mind. I even mentioned that to a couple of people. If you down, and they down, then we can make it happen.

Skip you read my mind. I even mentioned that to a couple of people. If you down, and they down, then we can make it happen.
put it together and let us fellowship.........:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :teleport: :tup: :tup: :tup: :nod: :nod: :dizzy: :dizzy: :flippy: :flippy: :ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow:

WASSUP

MAY I...... .....MAY I..... MAY I.....PLEASE JOIN IN YOUR FESTIVITIES.............PLEAE JOIN ON MY TRIP TO JUPITER...........IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!! :flamethro :flamethro :jump: :shades:
P.S. if you really wanna know wut a brutha is talkin about........send a im this-a way.......

let me know what the deal is so that i can make arrangements, if not i can plan for something else.:cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D

Back