Note to A&M from the boom

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm pretty sure they sent that little notice because the last time they went to Huntsville you all occupied three-fourths of the allotted half-time to your Band's performance and then some ROTC maneuvers. Your explanation later was you weren't anticipating the Boom coming or something to that effect.
I understand the Boom wants to support the Team and Fans/Supporters and all but I personally wish they would not waste the money in making that trip!

Don't hate on JSU because the city loves us lol. We have a Homecoming parade downtown and play our home games in the largest venue in the city. I guess Huntsville roles out the red carpet for y'all too right?

Homecoming 2021 will feature a clash between the Alabama A&M University Bulldogs and Jackson State University!

"Please be aware the parade will not take place downtown"
We currently have construction going on in downtown huntsville...y'all love making up shit before knowing the facts first...loud and wrong😭😑🙄

we been joking on Mississippi not letting y'all have an on campus stadium forever...this is nothing new lol
Mane...that just folks nitpicking at nothing. Is there a larger stadium in Huntsville than Crews?

Construction...lol. No alternate parade routes I guess.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they sent that little notice because the last time they went to Huntsville you all occupied three-fourths of the allotted half-time to your Band's performance and then some ROTC maneuvers. Your explanation later was you weren't anticipating the Boom coming or something to that effect.
I understand the Boom wants to support the Team and Fans/Supporters and all but I personally wish they would not waste the money in making that trip!
What do you want them to save that money for?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
A&M should let the boom have their allotted time slot too for halftime… I ain’t heard nobody say they go to the game for mmw hell since the early 2000s…they go for football…Boom actually entertains and is a nationally recognized brand….,but A&M alleged fan base are Alabama and Auburn fans in disguise…they only pack out for magic city and barely homecoming. Other weekends they saying roll tide and war eagle despite their team just winning a championship 😂

A&M should let the boom have their allotted time slot too for halftime… I ain’t heard nobody say they go to the game for mmw hell since the early 2000s…they go for football…Boom actually entertains and is a nationally recognized brand….,but A&M alleged fan base are Alabama and Auburn fans in disguise…they only pack out for magic city and barely homecoming. Other weekends they saying roll tide and war eagle despite their team just winning a championship 😂
We don't care about the boom allotted time on our homecoming.....they should lock the gate on y'all band and tell them to get back on the interstate😭💀

No they don't..I promise you no one here gives a phugg but the usual gay jsette groupies who follow y'all dancers every chance they get.
every band got those I believe… maybe not A&M because well they’re A&M but carry on
😂

every band got those I believe… maybe not A&M because well they’re A&M but carry on
😂
every band doesn't have them...only y'all got men prancing around like they're women on the regular😭🤣💀💀..I'm done talking about it though...just got tired of you lying and exaggerating all over this thread lol

A&M should let the boom have their allotted time slot too for halftime… I ain’t heard nobody say they go to the game for mmw hell since the early 2000s…they go for football…Boom actually entertains and is a nationally recognized brand….,but A&M alleged fan base are Alabama and Auburn fans in disguise…they only pack out for magic city and barely homecoming. Other weekends they saying roll tide and war eagle despite their team just winning a championship

Alabama A&M is the only HBCU where folks go see the football team instead of the band

Damn are y'all really talking about people going to see the band instead of the football game?

Btw, Jackson State is a great band in the stands, but the Boom’s halftime show at AAMU was very lackluster.
That’s because they were more so focused on preparing a new show for halftime on homecoming and they were only given 7 minutes compared to the Normal 10. The show for the game before homecoming will always be that way.

Back