Not HBCU related but this Bama vs LSU game

Not only is LSU just as physical as Alabama is this year, But they have a show stopping and physical Quarterback as well. As much as I would like LSU to lose because I think LSU is a very cocky, Un disciplined, thug/bully type team.... I think there going to top Alabama this year. I'm taking LSU by a touchdown.

Last edited:
There's one thing I agree on---This LSU team is good and dangerous....But, LSU'S DB's will have their hands full the entire game. I don't know which QB will start for Bama...but Tua
the older brother will have to know when to slide, how he slides and better hope like hell that LSU'S lineman don't grab his ankles. This should be a good game. "This is a toss-up"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It would not surprise me at all if LSU went into Tuscaloosa and won. Most teams have had trouble running at a Nick Saban defense. It was evident when LSU was rated number one with Leonard Fournette a few years ago. Now, the Tigers have a much more explosive offense.

However, I expect a lot from the Alabama offense.

The hype just got real. My brother's co-worker sold 3 tickets for $450.00 a piece and put 2 more up for sale for $800.00 a piece. My keys to the game are Terrell Lewis (DE), Aferenee Jennings (DE), and Shyheim Carter (DB). I feel that Lewis and Jennings will bring pressure from the outside and cause major issues for Burrows. However, I feel that Burrows will target Carter during the game. If Lewis, Jennings and Carter have great games, LSU is in huge trouble. Bama by 14 with or without Tua...

The hype just got real. My brother's co-worker sold 3 tickets for $450.00 a piece and put 2 more up for sale for $800.00 a piece. My keys to the game are Terrell Lewis (DE), Aferenee Jennings (DE), and Shyheim Carter (DB). I feel that Lewis and Jennings will bring pressure from the outside and cause major issues for Burrows. However, I feel that Burrows will target Carter during the game. If Lewis, Jennings and Carter have great games, LSU is in huge trouble. Bama by 14 with or without Tua...

Can't wait to see this one....

Joe does great under pressure. Bama might have their hands full come saturday.

Well hell its only one game left at home for them against Western Carolina! Who cares! Boo the fool

76767534_2250010081963173_1850620426238033920_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Keep and eye on that #5 Georgia vs. #13 Auburn game this weekend......Should be interesting

They see an offense like LSU every day in practice. Please don't sleep on Alabama's offense....The game could be decided by which team can establish the run. I watched the Auburn vs LSU game and was very impressed with LSU's running back...I will give my thoughts on the winner in a few days. Not that much hype about the game thus far here in T-Town.....
What were you saying again? Lol

Prehaps we love SEC Football more than we love our own!

I don't believe that. What I do believe is one can walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. However, you're entitled to your opinion (like others are). You really can't control what folks talk about on a message board. If you don't like it, then it is not an imperative that you read it.

Lol Bama still 4

Bama #4....Please be mindful that none of these polls matter until December. I am hoping Bama will be 5or 6 on Tuesday evening. Lots of football to be played....Ohio State has to play Penn State and Michigan, LSU has to play Georgia (Need LSU to win). Georgia has to play Auburn, Oregon has to play Utah....Minnesota has to play Wisconsin etc.....If things go as planned, maybe LSU will have a chance to beat Bama again.....

Back