Not HBCU related but this Bama vs LSU game

I believe LSU will get them this year. I can't believe that game is at 3:30. Would have much preferred it at 7PM.

I believe LSU will get them this year. I can't believe that game is at 3:30. Would have much preferred it at 7PM.

It was reported that CBS chose to have Notre Dame-UGA as its lone regular season prime time game. Obviously the network didn’t anticipate LSU would be unbeaten going into the Bama game.

LSU....this is a different LSU....better than the one that one the National Championship with 1 loss years back. These guys are studs.

Roll Damn Tide

Don’t believe the LSU hype...Auburn has a very good defense, but not that much better than Bama’s, and if LSU could only score 23 points against them AT HOME, while giving up 20 points to Auburn’s high school offense, they are gonna be in a world of trouble on the road AT BAMA...even with Tua only being about 75%...

Bama by at least two touchdowns...

Reactions: J C
Roll Damn Tide

Don’t believe the LSU hype...Auburn has a very good defense, but not that much better than Bama’s, and if LSU could only score 23 points against them AT HOME, while giving up 20 points to Auburn’s high school offense, they are gonna be in a world of trouble on the road AT BAMA...even with Tua only being about 75%...

Auburn's defense is wayyyy better than Bama's lol. Don't tell that lie.

Im going for LSU simply because I cant stand BAMA mainly because of how they treat black people in Alabama. BUT dont get it twisted. I cant stand LSU or the SEC either.

Ok. Now allow me to ask a question: What is Georgia/Georgia Tech record when it comes to how they treat Black people? Just asking. You said you are picking LSU, and that is fine. But you do know that Louisiana is a racist, southern state just like Alabama is. You think those imaginary lines that separates these states makes a damn bit of difference? Come on now, Tigerpride. really dude!!!!!

Roll Damn Tide

Bama's defense is not better than Auburn's.

I didn’t say that Bama’s defense is better than Auburn’s...I said that Auburn’s defense is “not that much better” than Bama’s...and it’s not...Auburn has a fantastic D-Line, but their secondary is average...and again, their OVERALL defense is not that much better than Bama’s...

I didn’t say that Bama’s defense is better than Auburn’s...I said that Auburn’s defense is “not that much better” than Bama’s...and it’s not...Auburn has a fantastic D-Line, but their secondary is average...and again, their OVERALL defense is not that much better than Bama’s...
I know. Their defense is no comparison at all. I'd rather have a elite front 7 and average DB's any day of the week.

I have LSU simply because of their new offense and the QB is a stud. Alabama has yet to face a LSU offense like this in the last 10 plus years.

They see an offense like LSU every day in practice. Please don't sleep on Alabama's offense....The game could be decided by which team can establish the run. I watched the Auburn vs LSU game and was very impressed with LSU's running back...I will give my thoughts on the winner in a few days. Not that much hype about the game thus far here in T-Town.....

Back