Not A Single D.C. Public School Marching Band Will Participate In Trump’s Inauguration

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
It’s already been reported heavily that celebrities are in short supply for racist hatemonger and Russian-installed puppet Donald Trump’s inauguration — but it seems he has a much more embarrassing problem. Even high school marching bands don’t want to show up to celebrate his coronation.

NBC Washington reports that high school bands — at least one of which has participated in the past five inauguration parades — have entirely opted out of applying for consideration this year:

Ballou High School’s Majestic Marching Knights performed Destiny’s Child’s “Lose My Breath” at George W. Bush’s second inaugural parade in 2005, and stepped along Pennsylvania Avenue as they played James Brown’s “I Got You (I Feel Good)” at Barack Obama’s second inaugural parade eight years later.

But the beloved band decided to take a break in January and not apply to play in the inaugural parade after several other recent performances, the principal said.

Dunbar High School’s band marched in Obama’s first inauguration in 2009 but the school will sit this one out because they are rebuilding the band, the principal said.

Eastern High School also chose not to participate, the principal said, without elaborating.

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/12/14...band-will-participate-in-trumps-inauguration/

The Dumpsters will find some DC school to march for them eventually or they will lie about what schools actually petitioned/applied to march, but they declined them. I'm sure the schools are being threatened to perform or at least the administration is being threatened. That's the kind of White House we have now. If people can't get their way they will lie and insult the people that in some way rejected them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They just told on the morning news that Tupelo High School has been invited for Mississippi. Not surprising they are having problems in raising money to send their 150 member band.

Back