North Texas Football Signee Among 3 Killed

These are very sad times. There was another young man murdered last week @ a hotel in NDallas, if memory serves correct. Mental illness is on the constant rise in this country.

My condolences to the young man and young womens' families.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
B....society ha no coping skills.
It's almost unspeakable. 1.5 weeks ago, a childhood friend's 35 y/o son was murdered where he worked.... by the woman he was with. She came to his job w/ her brother to beat him/threaten him. The fight ensued and she couldn't stand the sight of her brother getting beat unmercifully so she came from behind and shot him in the back of the head. Gone. Just like that. :( smh

It's almost unspeakable. 1.5 weeks ago, a childhood friend's 35 y/o son was murdered where he worked.... by the woman he was with. She came to his job w/ her brother to beat him/threaten him. The fight ensued and she couldn't stand the sight of her brother getting beat unmercifully so she came from behind and shot him in the back of the head. Gone. Just like that. :( smh

I am so very sorry to hear this about your friend. Death is hard enough from natural causes, accidents, but to have his life stomped out by some dumb asses, that just really sucks. There really are no words. I hope they put her and her brother UNDER the gadam jail!!!!!

I am so very sorry to hear this about your friend. Death is hard enough from natural causes, accidents, but to have his life stomped out by some dumb asses, that just really sucks. There really are no words. I hope they put her and her brother UNDER the gadam jail!!!!!
PD arrested both two days after the event. Girl cited "self-defense." How does one self-defense by shooting someone in the head from behind at point-blank range? smh

Back