U know he had to have rode the bus, u don't drive 3 hours in Flip Flops Lmao

:lmao: :lmao:

I sholl hope RObber did the driving.... :lol:

That fool probably drove bare foot....

lmao

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: No Words Can Describe....

mayen I got tears coming down my eyes,

dude had that jersey laid out across his bed Friday night lol, that mugg do look pressed, and u know it aint the 1st time that jersey's been worn lmao

*Mental Note: 96lioness will most definitely NOT pics of herself on TSPN......Sutrp96 will eat her alive!*

~phone rings~

"mayne u ready"

"mayne I"m coming let me throw these shorts right fast" lmao

mayen I got tears coming down my eyes,

dude had that jersey laid out across his bed Friday night lol, that mugg do look pressed, and u know it aint the 1st time that jersey's been worn lmao

man.. that look like the only thing he takes good care of... The rest of that shyt look like it came in an Iraq "care Package"

nagga found that watch in an old cuttin grass left shoe or something, in his closet and decided to wear it out, u know he prolly had to set that bish to the right time, Lmao, nagga forget he had that wack shat

That's wild brah.. I just trying to figure what was going throw his head while packing that shyt..

"JSU jersey check!....these old worn out shorts check!!!....water proof rubber watch chezzeck!!!..flip flops... OFF TOP!!!...."...

~leaves the bedroom and goes to the garage~

~He realize he needed to get some tools out the shade where he keeps his old 84 Celica...~

~He bends down to pick up a hammer... then....see a hat under the car~..

"What's this....damn I ain't wear this boy since freshman year....CHECK!!!"

Calls Robber:
"Hey Robber, you ready to ROLL?!?!"

RObber: "Don't forget the POM POM dude!!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ooooooh Lawd Help Meh!

Enough.....please.....

I got tears now... :emlaugh:

*Mental Note: 96lioness will most definitely NOT pics of herself on TSPN......Sutrp96 will eat her alive!*

Not you 96... you good.... This clown calls himself the great-one... :retard:

looks more like the needy-one!

nagga found that watch in an old cuttin grass left shoe or something, in his closet and decided to wear it out, u know he prolly had to set that bish to the right time, Lmao, nagga forget he had that wack shat

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

str8 up bum status, nagga sat alone the whole game cursing to himself lmao, I know them shorts kepta rising on him, oh shat, lmao, the ppl he rode with left his ass,

SIMPLE MATH...

imgname--dress_your_man---50226711--leatherflip.jpg

PLUS

73442_487789273823_574448823_6996410_7140681_n.jpg

=

g1a-1.gif

I wonder did he have to iron them shorts, Lmao or did he need a belt to go around them jokers Lmao

str8 up bum status, nagga sat alone the whole game cursing to himself lmao, I know them shorts kepta rising on him, oh shat, lmao, the ppl he rode with left his ass,

:lmao:...:lmao:

"BUM status" 4 real!!

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

mayne lol, gap flip flops don't bend at the bottom like that, lol, they look a bit of 7 years old lol, look like he had them bishes since the summer of 05 or some shat,then they were old when he got'em lol

That's wild brah.. I just trying to figure what was going throw his head while packing that shyt..

"JSU jersey check!....these old worn out shorts check!!!....water proof rubber watch chezzeck!!!..flip flops... OFF TOP!!!...."...

~leaves the bedroom and goes to the garage~

~He realize he needed to get some tools out the shade where he keeps his old 84 Celica...~

~He bends down to pick up a hammer... then....see a hat under the car~..

"What's this....damn I ain't wear this boy since freshman year....CHECK!!!"

Calls Robber:
"Hey Robber, you ready to ROLL?!?!"

RObber: "Don't forget the POM POM dude!!"

:lmao:

Mane I'm bout to send you my resume. They bout to run me 'way from here. :lol:

I wonder did he have to iron them shorts, Lmao or did he need a belt to go around them jokers Lmao

That boy betta not have a belt on with them junts...:lol:

Man I'm wearing some shyt like that if it's 2am going through the mcDonalds "drive-thru" line... And I'm rockin a BETTER hat than that shyt!

Lmao @ bends down and sees hat by the hammer,

look like he use to cut grass in that hat or something, that mugg turning a lite brown, I'm surprise the JSU is still "knitted" on that shat Lmao

mayne lol, gap flip flops don't bend at the bottom like that, lol, they look a bit of 7 years old lol, look like he had them bishes since the summer of 05 or some shat,then they were old when he got'em lol

You ain't lying them batches do look EXTRA broke in!!!!

Man.. Sgt. dresses better than this.... :lmao:

My bad GR....

Had I known this thread would have gotten all this attention I wouldn't have posted it (or on facebook).

Damn, I feel kinda bad now. I'll go ahead and delete it because me and you, we's boys.

*believe that if you want*

Dammitt C-Leb......that's some COLE-Bloodied isht you did to my man GR. Remind me never to get on your bad side. SMH. I can't believe yall did my boy like that. That isht aint right. Yall gone to hell in a hand basket for doing this Get Ready. I mean even his pom pom is broken. He must have really been down when this pic was taken. It just aint right how yall did him in his moment of silence for his team. Somewhere Pete Richardson, Spears, Bell and others who took a picture with Get Ready shaking hands are like this >>>>:weee::clap:

This is a travelshamockery of TGO. This makes JR sad.:( A legend has fallen.:shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back