No talk on the new Dodge Demon? :-(

Lenard

I'm saddened. :(

For the last few months, I've been SERIOUSLY considering giving up almost everything for this thing.

Last edited:

I've been watching and reading.

Of course, I like any muscle car but this one just doesn't move me. I can admire it. Appreciate it. But, for 100k+, I'd rather have the Tesla Model S P100D. Now, that's the car I'm really feeling.

Some may go over that 100K+ mark but ol' boy I've dealt w/ on my hemi purchases through the years @ htown dealership said "for you, it'll be 95-96K." I'm in some MOPAR watchamacallit deal (tx club) since I was 16.

The new demon is a factory produced race car. smh Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd damned the engineers are finally listening to what the public is doing aftermarket on these things.

I've been watching and reading.

Of course, I like any muscle car but this one just doesn't move me. I can admire it. Appreciate it. But, for 100k+, I'd rather have the Tesla Model S P100D. Now, that's the car I'm really feeling.

Damn that's what 'i was going to say, Tesla will smoke the demon LOL

*putting my hand on the knife to cut a jigga' *

Found, do you care to elaborate exactly what you hate about that challenger body?

It's seems like Dodge is giving them away...LOL...every time I turn around I see somebody black with one with rims talking about their muscle car. They hit the gas and it sounds like a high end weed eater. LOL...

Now this is what I'm talking about:

034A1190.jpg

It's seems like Dodge is giving them away...LOL...every time I turn around I see somebody black with one with rims talking about their muscle car. They hit the gas and it sounds like a high end weed eater. LOL...

Now this is what I'm talking about:

034A1190.jpg

Shiiiiiiidddd you must have heard a SXT Challenger reving up. An SRT would smoke a Vette, a Hellcat would demolish it, and a Demon wouldn't even be a fair contest lol.

YES SIR!!!

In 2018, the mid-engine comes out. Right?

Heck, I don't even drive fast anymore. I'm old now. I just like them because they are sexy.
That's how I feel about the demon. I'm seriously considering putting 3 of 10 acres on the chopping block to bring demon home.

Honestly, they're novelties to me. My first cousin has a hellcat and although it's nice to be able to lay down some nice drag, the handling on them is pretty terrible.

Shiiiiiiidddd you must have heard a SXT Challenger reving up. An SRT would smoke a Vette, a Hellcat would demolish it, and a Demon wouldn't even be a fair contest lol.

I'm not in to speed...I just never liked Dodge....I know this is considered the top of the line but it's like every corner you turn you see a Dodge. LOL

Back