No She didn't

JSU*Toi

I was walking to the car and this homeless women asked me for some money (not change!!! some cash) I told her I didn't have any cash on hand and she asked me to write her a check...

I was like no.

She got mad when I said no

My sister fell out laughing...

That reminds me of this...

Me and my frat was going into the Liquor Store to partake of some Libations when this Derelect stopped us at the door.
He said, "Hey man, can you give me some money for something to eat ?" I was like bruh, I know if I give you some money, you aint gonna do nuttin with it but get something to drank. "He then told me..."Aw naw, my Mang I gotz dranking money I just need something extra to get's me a Fish Sammich or sumptin. :D
I almost gave him some money just for making me laugh as hard as I did. :D

BTW, What the KCUF is Spare Change ??? Get YO arse a Spare Job so you can have your own Spare Change !!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

I have worked in the welfare system for close to eight years dealing with the homeless and I know what is out there. I always get hit up for change and at times I give it. I like to wear my badge and when people see it they tend to not approach me. When I do give somethin', I could care less what they use it for, if a drink or another intoxicant is desired and that helps them to the next day, so it be. True, all the energy that is used in begging can be used for a job...there are a lot of "salespeople" out there.
In the end, we are responsible for our own destiny...

Saturday evening, I'm going to pick up Smallone..........
It's about, 11:00 p.m.......

Anyway, we stop at White Castles to get something to eat. SO we're at the drive thru window and she's like "WTF"???? and points in front of us at this dude on the freeway overpass.....he's standing next to a Celica with a gas can in his hand.......people are pulling over and giving this dude money so he can get some gas.

How about she's like "Man this dude has been pullin' this same stunt for the past two weeks"!!! She was driving last week and she gave dude a dollar to "help him in his cause".......!!!

Dude gets the ultimate "Hustler" award of the year.......
The idea was "ingenious" to say the least.....
I was wondering if I could have pulled that one off in college.......probably not....most peeps in Pine Bluff were broke anyway. :lol: (lol)

I had an incident...

I was in the drive-thru at McDonald's... i knew i shouldn't have been there
Anyway, they asked me to pull up because I had this long, crazy order, so i did. A homeless woman walked out of the store to my car. I had the window down because I didn't think they'd take long. Now, it may have been okay had she not been so close but this chic leaned d@mn near into my window. I was like, "hold up, can you back up?" and she looked at me like i was crazy. SO i started rolling my window up. Then she asked me if i needed some clothes? I'm like, "no!" She said, "well can you take me to get some clothes?" I said, "No!" and rolled the window up. She asked me, through the window, if i would give her a ride, ACROSS TOWN???? First of all, Did i say i was going across town?

They kill me asking a million 'off the wall' questions, then want to ask for a ride. Majority of the cases i've run into, the person wants to go right down the street. If they ask for change, half the time i don' t have it to give, but i get looked at like i'm SATAN!

Back