No Limit Chronicles

JROCK

Preeminent
This is a great docuseries on BET. If you like business, entrepreneurship, family, hardcore facts, perseverance, and education, this is something you want to see. This could have equally been a great movie.

Last edited:
BET's on demand is terrible. You couldn't go back and start watching from episode 1. I have it set on my DVR for when it comes back on friday so I can see it from the beginning.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is a great docuseries on BET. If you like business, entrepreneurship, family, hardcore facts, perseverance, and education, this is something you want to see. This could have equally been a great movie.
The movie is coming it’s called Ice Cream Man King if the South.

The movie is coming it’s called Ice Cream Man King if the South.

I knew he had been planning it back in 2015....wasn't aware it's still on the table. Whatever the case, they did a real good job on this docuseries.

Got to watch the 1st 3 episodes, gonna try to watch episode 4 later tonight.

Got to watch the 1st 3 episodes, gonna try to watch episode 4 later tonight.

This guy's business acumen in the '90s and zeroing in on opportunities, with a diversification mindset was phenomenal. He reminds me of myself in the '90s trying to get my entrepreneur grind on......LOL

P had an inspirational hour long chat with the Breakfast Club too about the No Limit Chronicles. The BET series had me going down memory lane referring to old No Limit albums.

His journey is truly amazing because if you rode on Erato or turned down MLK Blvd. when the Calio existed only God could allow him to escape that environment to reach the Forbes list.

"No limit" was the soundtrack of my college years. Those early couple of years of Cashmoney as well( I was on the 5year plan😒). Good times. Master P was a marketing genius. The music industry is all but dead now with this streaming shit.

Back