No-Duh Study: Finds Black Women Age 10 Years Slower Than White Women

Tiger1

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2015...k-women-age-10-years-slower-than-white-women/

image.jpg

unnamed-45.jpg

AxENObw.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I have co-workers (white) at both my jobs that cannot believe I have a soon-to-be 22 year old college graduate daughter, and a 20-year old daughter who's a sophomore. My 2nd job is where my youngest daughter works and when I had to do my pre-employment labs, she came over to the lab. Everyone thought we were sisters (she's the daughter that all my family & friends say is my twin).

#lovin'themelanininme!

I hear ya Lionness...I went to a barbershop this week and saw a kid that looked familiar. So I asked who his folks were since his face seemed familiar. He lives close to me but had attended a school in another county. I asked if he knew my kid since they were the same age, 25. He was like, YOU have a 25 YO son? Ain't no way....;LOL. Too bad I didn't get ;my eyebrows arched or something, he would have gotten a big ole tip! LOL

I hear ya Lionness...I went to a barbershop this week and saw a kid that looked familiar. So I asked who his folks were since his face seemed familiar. He lives close to me but had attended a school in another county. I asked if he knew my kid since they were the same age, 25. He was like, YOU have a 25 YO son? Ain't no way....;LOL. Too bad I didn't get ;my eyebrows arched or something, he would have gotten a big ole tip! LOL

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A 25-YR OLD SON!!!! WOW!!!:)

I do have a lot of gray hair (it's a trait on my daddy's side; he started graying at 25, me at 27, my sister at 29 and his baby sister had a head full of gray hair by the time she was 33), but even still a lot of people think I'm in my 30's. My daughters' put a pic of me on some kind of app where people try to guess your age; a lot said I look 35. I'll be 44 in December. And I've never worn makeup a day in my life.

Oh yes, Garciea and the other one I helped raise- Jamie- 26. My cousins's husband who had never met my son, saw us at a funeral sitting next to each other and he had his arms around me...dude gonna joke asking, "That your Boo?" I'm like who? He meant m;y kid...he couldn't believe he was my kid not my Boo...smh...

I got a coworker who is 45 (a sister). She always getting hit on by young people. I am the only person in the office who knows her real age, everyone else thinks she is early 30's...

Look at Megan Kelly on Fox. She looks old now. A few years back she was nice. She is white girl fine, but no where near older black woman fine.

Back