Nipsey Hussle

Now folks coming up with all types of conspiracy theories smh. R.I.P. to this brother
I really don't look at conspiracy theories as a bad thing. All we have to do is study our history. So many negative things that our government has done to people of color that we find out many years later. No matter how ordinary something seems, you just can't overlook things. So I think it is good that many are being critical.

Anyways, I knew nothing about Nipsey until I saw him on the Breakfast Club a couple of months ago. I loved what he was talking about. I think his death is inspiring others to try to do things that would economically help the communities that they come from. At least with his death, there is more talk about it anyway.

Last edited:
I loved what he was talking about. I think his death is inspiring others to try to do things that would economically help the communities that they come from. At least with his death, there is more talk about it anyway.

A lot of times we criticize people who have "made it" for forgetting where they came from. Well apparently Nipsey did not forget, and look at the price he paid.

$$$$$$$$$$. Isn't that the mule that pulls the cart of most?

...But

How can Eric Holder afford to have Chris Darden represent him?

Why is Chris Darden willing to have his rep in the community go further below than what it already is? I mean, if he think his life was hell after O.J...then this isht right here. His name will forever be linked with being a straight up c____n (fill in the blanks)

What else is really going on behind the scenes?

...again, based on history and facts, you just can't overlook things and not be critical and now I am beginning wonder if justice will be served in this case where it is obvious who the perpetrator is and why he did what he did...

Pardon, my french. N* are the new KKK. They will shoot, rob, and undermine black people at every turn. They are a bigger threat than Trump.

I said that a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago!

Amazing how a lil' plush suburban upbringing can isolate specific blacks from a harsh reality like that, yet introduce other probable threats.

...But

Why is Chris Darden willing to have his rep in the community go further below than what it already is? I mean, if he think his life was hell after O.J...then this isht right here. His name will forever be linked with being a straight up c____n (fill in the blanks)

...again, based on history and facts, you just can't overlook things and not be critical and now I am beginning wonder if justice will be served in this case where it is obvious who the perpetrator is and why he did what he did...

Seems like Darden has already lost a lot of clout w/ the black community so more fuel to that fire means nothing.

$$$$$$$$$ and notoriety mean more than any thoughts of strangers one will never entertain or meet lol.

...But

You already know the answer to this. He was a pawn that was paid to do this. You see who is defending him so that should give you a clue on who paid him. Question now is why? What did Nipse know or was about to do.

But yall, as abhorrent as we might think Eric Holder might be, he is still entitled to a defense.
No one is questioning his right to a defense attorney. People are questioning the quality of the attorney that was retained. Who's paying for it? This is not just any ol' LA public defender.

People are questioning how Holder had previously done 8 years for murder and was released. Then violated his parole yet did not go back to jail. So that's how Nip and everyone else knew he was an informant.

People are questioning why Nip's Marathon store had been raided and harassed by LAPD in the past, but there have been no charges brought up on anybody.

People are questioning how a thug can kill someone in broad daylight, flee on foot and not be located for 36 hours...only to be apprehended peacefully at a mental hospital.

A lot of things don't add up. Could it be just a hater? Could it just be an isolated incident? Possibly. But for the safety of us as a people, we have to examine these things thoroughly.

Back