Nine Black teens accused of rape of White Girl.

pbla

Focus
Parents of Accused Teens Meet with School Officials
Thursday January 30, 2003 11:09pm Reporter: Pamela Smith Posted By: Suzie Oraha

Jacksonville , Arkansas-
Angry parents question Pulaski County school officials about the way rape allegations against nine teens are being handled. The nine were released from the Pulaski County jail on their own recognizance Thursday afternoon at the request of the prosecutor after a judge initially set bond at $50,000 each. Thursday night their parents sought answers about what their sons' futures would be. Channel Seven's Pamela Smith has the latest.

Parents anxious to get a hearing with school officials turned up at Jacksonville High Thursday night along with some of the accused. As we found out, it was a closed meeting and we were asked to leave.

(Donald Bone/Parent) "I just want to clear my son's name and the rest of the names that did not come into contact with the young lady."

The young lady is a 15-year-old who accused the nine teens of rape. An assault that allegedly took place in this storage closet on campus. The accused spent a night in jail before a prosecutor recommended their release from the facility but not from the charges. Parents still criticize the way the arrests were handled while maintaining their sons' innocence.

(Robert McClure/Parent) "Their names are already out there now, you know whether they dismiss this thing and expunge their records. These guys careers are messed up. "

Some are popular athletes who now face uncertain futures. Meanwhile, fellow classmates were also present Thursday night in a show of support. They're upset with the way they say this unfortunate incident has been characterized, since the alleged victim is white and the accused are black.

(Cleyton Mcdonald/Student Council) "We all love each other right here, Jacksonville pride and spirt. We're gonna stick together and we're gonna get through this."

(Emily Moler/Cheerleader) "I feel like it's not a racial thing, cause if you look at all the students here tonight, there's about an equal number and feel like our student body needs to pull together. As negative as this is, try to make it a positive."

We were told the accused students will have to attend an alternative school until the charges are resolved and parents definitely aren't happy about that. They said quote, "Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? "

We'll continue to follow the story and keep you posted.

WWW.Katv.com

Copyright 2003 KATV, Inc.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
A similiar thing like this happened at SMU a couple years back. Some black basketball players and white cheerleaders were kicking it. Turns out nothing ever happened. Just someone jealous of the white girls being with black boys. 9 boys and one white girl? Sounds like a team set out that got busted to me. Leave those white girls alone. You play with trash...you're bound to get dirty.

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
A similiar thing like this happened at SMU a couple years back. Some black basketball players and white cheerleaders were kicking it. Turns out nothing ever happened. Just someone jealous of the white girls being with black boys. 9 boys and one white girl? Sounds like a team set out that got busted to me. Leave those white girls alone. You play with trash...you're bound to get dirty.

Something very similiar happened at the Universtiy of Georgia a few months back also.

:goodbad:
Out looking for "Love" They want a "Mandingo". We all know they whisper to each other trying to find out "Is it True".

This is probably the real scenario.

That white girl wanted to holla at one of the black guys. He sad if you fugg all my friends we can be cool. She ended up fugging the the 9 dudes and ole boy laughed at her. She went on to say she was raped.

This $hit happens all the time. Being at a white school, white slut puppies throw themselves at black guys.

Time to go fellahs

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
This is probably the real scenario.

That white girl wanted to holla at one of the black guys. He sad if you fugg all my friends we can be cool. She ended up fugging the the 9 dudes and ole boy laughed at her. She went on to say she was raped.

This $hit happens all the time. Being at a white school, white slut puppies throw themselves at black guys.

If they can beat the rap, these guys will probably need to leave this little town in Old Arkansas. Either way, Bubba just knows that Dem Dar blacks Dun deflowered his buck toothed rose of southern womanhood. If one of these kids gets caught by himself in the wrong place (he better not be), he's in for a bruisin'.

Back