Nikki Haley

View: https://youtu.be/-UgfSn5fS7o

Interesting ad.
:popcorn:

She did not mention agent orange, she is running against the left with this ad, not against agent orange or any other republicans.

It did not take long for the racist to come out of the closet. :eek::eek::eek:

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter is under fire for a racist tirade against new Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley.

In an appearance on the "The Mark Simone Show" podcast this week, Coulter made several xenophobic comments about Haley, the former governor of South Carolina who was born in the U.S. to Indian immigrant parents. "Why don't you go back to your own country?" Coulter said.

Coulter, known for her racist and anti-immigrant stances, attacked India, as well.

"Her candidacy did remind me that I need to immigrate to India so I can demand they start taking down parts of their history," she said. "What's with the worshipping of the cows? They're all starving over there. Did you know they have a rat temple, where they worship rats?"

Haley did not respond to a request for comment.

Coulter also called Haley a "bimbo" and a "preposterous creature," criticizing her for having advocated removing the Confederate flag from the grounds of the South Carolina Statehouse in the wake of the 2015 shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston.

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter is under fire for a racist tirade against new Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley.

In an appearance on the "The Mark Simone Show" podcast this week, Coulter made several xenophobic comments about Haley, the former governor of South Carolina who was born in the U.S. to Indian immigrant parents. "Why don't you go back to your own country?" Coulter said.

Coulter, known for her racist and anti-immigrant stances, attacked India, as well.

"Her candidacy did remind me that I need to immigrate to India so I can demand they start taking down parts of their history," she said. "What's with the worshipping of the cows? They're all starving over there. Did you know they have a rat temple, where they worship rats?"

Coulter also called Haley a "bimbo" and a "preposterous creature," criticizing her for having advocated removing the Confederate flag from the grounds of the South Carolina Statehouse in the wake of the 2015 shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston.
LOL!! Well, welcome to the club Nikki.

I didn't know she was of Indian decent, I've never seen a more white looking Indian and yall know there a a lot of Indian's in Huntsville.

I didn't know she was of Indian decent, I've never seen a more white looking Indian and yall know there a a lot of Indian's in Huntsville.
Indians range from light skin, to very, very dark skinned. Years ago Oprah did a show in India, and that subject (the caste system) came up. The lighter you are, the higher your status.

Indians range from light skin, to very, very dark skinned. Years ago Oprah did a show in India, and that subject (the caste system) came up. The lighter you are, the higher your status.
I have been to India many times, they are into skin lighting products! Most of the Indian women you see on Indian TV there are light skinned.

TSU/BAMA is correct about the skin tones and the caste system. The caste system is real! Marrying in a different caste can get you killed, but thats another story.

Last edited:
I have been to India many times, they are into skin lighting products! Most of the Indian women you see on Indian TV there are light skinned.

TSU/BAMA is correct about the skin tones and the caste system. The caste system is real! Marrying in a different caste can get you killed, but thats another story.
I have always wondered if Indians used "the brown paper bag test"? LOL!!

I'm aware of the colorism of Indians, as mater of fact, the whole Asian continent has an issue with "white" colorism.
I simply stated that, had it not been mentioned about Nikki's true heritage, I would not have know.
I would have figured, based on her features, not necessarily color, she was of European heritage.

I'm aware of the colorism of Indians, as mater of fact, the whole Asian continent has an issue with "white" colorism.
I simply stated that, had it not been mentioned about Nikki's true heritage, I would not have know.
I would have figured, based on her features, not necessarily color, she was of European heritage.
One of my ex-coworkers is from Cambodia and she says there is a colorism issue there too.

Back