Nick Saban, Jerry West Write Letter to Sen. Manchin in Support of Voting Rights Bill

That may be true, and I hope you are correct, but I wouldn't bet the farm on that if I were you.
I think voting rights is a more serious issue and the reason Nick Saban is being proactive..voting rights and CRT are two good examples of many on how the majority of white people are losing their minds..with that said Nick Saban wants to show he is in the minority to his black players who will have ?s on voting rights....buckle up! Jan 6th already showed you how crazy these folks are about this country turning brown..I hope I'm wrong but their may come a time where sports don't even matter and we're trying to keep the country from a civil war or something close to it.

I think voting rights is a more serious issue and the reason Nick Saban is being proactive..voting rights and CRT are two good examples of many on how the majority of white people are losing their minds..with that said Nick Saban wants to show he is in the minority to his black players who will have ?s on voting rights....buckle up! Jan 6th already showed you how crazy these folks are about this country turning brown..I hope I'm wrong but their may come a time where sports don't even matter and we're trying to keep the country from a civil war or something close to it.
I understand.

Back