Nick Cannon has his baseball team now

Kendrick

Administrator
Staff member
Nick Cannon says he'll be a dad once again -- and we've learned the mounting speculation he's having a kid with Abby De La Rosa is true ... they're welcoming another baby together.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Abby's due on October 25, the two welcomed twins together about a year ago ... Abby teased the idea of having twins again, but it's not confirmed.

Up until now, Abby hadn't revealed who the father of her upcoming baby was, but fans quickly started to speculate it was Nick.

Abby gave birth to twin boys, Zillion and Zion, in June 2021 -- the same month he welcomed his son, Zen, with model Alyssa Scott.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This dude needs help. He is going to end up with 50 kids. I can see if they were by just one or two women and they were on the Muslim type household or them folks in Utah, but dropping in thirty leven broads in a cry for help.

This dude needs help. He is going to end up with 50 kids. I can see if they were by just one or two women and they were on the Muslim type household or them folks in Utah, but dropping in thirty leven broads in a cry for help.
He likes it raw. Sounds like the ODB song.

Shidddd I don't know...I just know his pull out game is horrible.
The bigger question is why are all of these women letting him shoot up the club when they know he is not wearing a condom in other women? I know they will probably get money out of the deal, but they might get a disease also.

The bigger question is why are all of these women letting him shoot up the club when they know he is not wearing a condom in other women? I know they will probably get money out of the deal, but they might get a disease also.
This is a career for these women. Monthly child support from a millionaire probably pays more than the $20.00 per hour job that they qualify for.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Are they no different than all these other women???

Once upon a time these same women would push him out of the way to get to Future, The Game and others.

He gets a few tatts and does a hood show call Wild N Out and nearly DIED taking care of Mariah Carey by doing tv shows, live acts and other things. Now they want him.

He does so much including stuff folks forget-he clothing line and headphones for example. And lets not forget there are probably things he has invested in that would take a TON of digging to find out.

We got famous celebs who got their hands in the charter schools. Like Brooke Shields and her husband and even Al Pacino.

289320074_10103544762674714_8454565842248959449_n.jpg

Back