NFL star Adrian Peterson confronted with financial woes despite making nearly $100M: report

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

So sorry to hear this. But its the same song different verse or is it the same song same verse?

So what yall wanna bet, that the people that he helped will be missing in action now that he needs help.

So sorry to hear this. But its the same song different verse or is it the same song same verse?

So what yall wanna bet, that the people that he helped will be missing in action now that he needs help.

They better start taking a page out of Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant playbook.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It's a game. All games come to an end. See, if he would've actually took some financial planning classes at O.U., instead of Football 101. He could've retired in-less than seven years.

It’s a job for him like all the other people with jobs in the league. To reduce it just a game attempts to diminish its real life value to them.

It’s a job for him like all the other people with jobs in the league. To reduce it just a game attempts to diminish its real life value to them.

The average career is five years. So, that should warn you that it could end at anytime. Honestly, if you are in for love, instead of money. You are a damn fool.

Spoken words cannot convey the amount of ridiculous stupidity I've witnessed over the last duration. Rolex watches for you, and you, and you, and you, and you... and you too. Oh, you want a new 80K$ sports car and you have no drivers license? Okay. No problem. And you too. And you. And you. And you too! Everybody gets a new SRT/Hellcat. Don't worry about the insurance. I'm bonded. smh

smdgh

Spoken words cannot convey the amount of ridiculous stupidity I've witnessed over the last duration. Rolex watches for you, and you, and you, and you, and you... and you too. Oh, you want a new 80K$ sports car and you have no drivers license? Okay. No problem. And you too. And you. And you. And you too! Everybody gets a new SRT/Hellcat. Don't worry about the insurance. I'm bonded. smh

smdgh
Did you get those gifts also?

Back