NFL star Adrian Peterson confronted with financial woes despite making nearly $100M: report

Stop letting Uncle Earl or Lil Pookie being their financial advisor over people that actually know what they are doing. If you have never made $100,000 in a year, I'm sure as hell as trusting you with $100 million

Now there is the KG situation in which people who do know what they are doing still scheme but I'd rather take my chances with someone that the NFL advises me to listen to and be like Peyton Manning than AP

Stop letting Uncle Earl or Lil Pookie being their financial advisor over people that actually know what they are doing. If you have never made $100,000 in a year, I'm sure as hell as trusting you with $100 million

Now there is the KG situation in which people who do know what they are doing still scheme but I'd rather take my chances with someone that the NFL advises me to listen to and be like Peyton Manning than AP
Most would do better by working with a major brokerage firm.

This is one I wish I had no knowledge of. Just sickens me to my stomach. Senseless... smgdh

Common sense man. F'ing common sense to get all the blood-suckers away from you but noooooooooooooooooooo.... smh I should've stole that Hellcat and parked that SOB in my barn instead of ***** wrecking that bastard, uninsured. Totally stuck on dumb.

If I am trusting you with $100 million, before I do that, you are gonna have to show me some references.

Dude seriously should have sought professional mental help for all of his obvious issues. His life was and still is mired in toxicity, negativity, and abuse.

I hate to be judgemental of somebody. But, he doesn't look that bright outside of a toting a football.

Most would do better by working with a major brokerage firm.

Who do you think these dudes have handling their money? It damn sure ain’t “Uncle Earl” or “Pookie.” It’s Goldstein, Roth, and Lehman. And they were directed to them by their Jewish agent who had them sign a power of attorney. Just reading the responses most of you dudes would’ve gone broke too cause you have no clue about what’s going on.

Who do you think these dudes have handling their money? It damn sure ain’t “Uncle Earl” or “Pookie.” It’s Goldstein, Roth, and Lehman. And they were directed to them by their Jewish agent who had them sign a power of attorney. Just reading the responses most of you dudes would’ve gone broke too cause you have no clue about what’s going on.
If you read about some of their investments, it would make your head spin if you understand finances. Many try to do some good things, but they are bad investments. Americans are not taught financial literacy. Its the old quote from Whoopi - if you keep them stupid they wont know any better.

Some of their agents put them with people that are not interested in the long term. Its wild stuff.

If you read about some of their investments, it would make your head spin if you understand finances. Many try to do some good things, but they are bad investments. Americans are not taught financial literacy. Its the old quote from Whoopi - if you keep them stupid they wont know any better.

Some of their agents put them with people that are not interested in the long term. Its wild stuff.
But my point still stands. In the majority of those cases the people “investing” their money are jewish financial planners their jewish agents have steered them to, after having the athlete sign a power of attorney along with an NDA. We got a small glimpse of it with Terrell Owens in the last couple of episodes of that show he had on on MTV back in the day, when he found out that he was basically broke.

I don't see the Jewish (or any group) agents as the issue, they have to take on financial responsibility. The professional leagues try to provide some basic education about money, but some of the professional athletes don't pay enough attention, then they cant believe they lost all their money. Its like a lot of big lottery winners, they throw away their winnings instead of learning about how to manage their wealth. Saying no to family and friends until you educate yourself and realize a solid financial plan is the right thing to do!

When people find value in depreciating assets, verses growing their money, that is not a way to financial long term health. People are so much better off financially when living beneath their means.

smh.gif

I used to date a lady who was a bank manager in New Orleans. She said pro athletes would come to her at the end of the season and get loans for out of season when they don't get a check. Then try and pay it back when the season starts.

I used to date a lady who was a bank manager in New Orleans. She said pro athletes would come to her at the end of the season and get loans for out of season when they don't get a check. Then try and pay it back when the season starts.
They only get paid for 16 weeks out of the years. We do the same thing too. But, we use a payday title loan.

I see you have been listening to Suze Orman. She always preaches that you should live below your means but within your needs.

But, its their money, so.........
+1. Hence why I say nothing other than smile as I hear ignorance, which I quickly try to move my feet and phone away from.

I see you have been listening to Suze Orman. 🤣 She always preaches that you should live below your means but within your needs.

But, its their money, so.........
Yes, I am a major fan of hers.

Its their money, we agree on that.

Its does sadden me (especially growing up financially poor) to see people from a poor financial background that have a real chance for long term financial health, blow it. People that grow up wealthy and blow their financial future doesn't impact me. If the Murdoch clan ended up in public housing, that would amuse me. 😁 😁 😁

They only get paid for 16 weeks out of the years. We do the same thing too. But, we use a payday title loan.

Who is we?????

They should learn how to manage their money. Also the players union should lobby for them to get paid 12 months out of the year.

Back