NFL star Adrian Peterson confronted with financial woes despite making nearly $100M: report

Nope he is not being broken by baby mommas you can stop with this version of your truth.

Shid. It aint helping the cause. So you stop the nonsense. When you father 6 kids out there and not all with your wife. Then that don't help matters as those ladies are going to get their money. All the other bad moves financially surely adds up. But those kids will be on his payroll for 18-21 years.

the man went broke because of his jewish agents, accountants, financial planners, and lawyers.

and the power-of-attorney he'd signed back when he was still in college.

Reactions: J C
Well, I did not wish to open that door, LOL!!! but anyway....My thing is, you must be suspicious of anyone who handles your money. Because if you don't, well......

No disrespect, but that’s one of the reasons we continue to be taken advantage of by those people across all spectrums of all: cause those of us who know better about those people don’t “wish to open that door.”

Baby mamas and not taking care of his business. Probably helped to many people as well. Sometimes you got to say NO.

I really wanna cry with how irresponsible so many of our wealthy black athletes and entertainers are when it comes to having children. I can't think of one white athlete or entertainer with more than 2 baby mamas ... the list of black one I know is infinite. And many times, they knocking up already well-off white chicks ... at least keep the child support checks in house lol.

Many times, money corrupts character and morality.

Last edited:
No disrespect, but that’s one of the reasons we continue to be taken advantage of by those people across all spectrums of all: cause those of us who know better about those people don’t “wish to open that door.”

How do we know that some of us who know better tried "to open that door", and they don't listen? You can tell them, but if they don't listen, what can you do? Its their money. But when it is all said and done, FIRE IS THE BEST TEACHER.

I really wanna cry with how irresponsible our wealthy black athletes and entertainers are when it comes to having children. I can't think of one white athlete or entertainer with more than 2 baby mamas ... the list of black one I know is infinite.

There is Clint Eastwood, Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Mick Jagger, Rod Stewart come to mind.

I really wanna cry with how irresponsible our wealthy black athletes and entertainers are when it comes to having children. I can't think of one white athlete or entertainer with more than 2 baby mamas ... the list of black one I know is infinite.

Many times, money corrupts character and morality

Do money really corrupt, or do money bring out who or what you are?

I really wanna cry with how irresponsible so many of our wealthy black athletes and entertainers are when it comes to having children. I can't think of one white athlete or entertainer with more than 2 baby mamas ... the list of black one I know is infinite. And many times, they knocking up already well-off white chicks ... at least keep the child support checks in house lol.

Many times, money corrupts character and morality.
Nahhhhhhhhhh, many times money allows corrupt character and morality to act on its dreams/fantasies.

President Orange Man included, my point is the black list is way longer ... of course I know there are wealthy white men with more than 2 baby mamas exist.

You point was you couldn’t name one white celebrity would had multiple baby mamas ... then you coughed up Trump without much thought.

How do we know that some of us who know better tried "to open that door", and they don't listen? You can tell them, but if they don't listen, what can you do? Its their money. But when it is all said and done, FIRE IS THE BEST TEACHER.

You say that until youre the one who gets burned. The problem with our people and Jews and money is just one issue, and not the most pressing one either.

You say that until youre the one who gets burned. The problem with our people and Jews and money is just one issue, and not the most pressing one either.

BobbyBlueBlamm, I have been burned. Not by Jews, but by kin folks. That is why I will never help another relative, because I have been burned too many times. I will say it once, I will say it again, I will say it a thousand times, FIRE IS THE BEST TEACHER!!!!!!!

Back