NFL Race

The Saints lost today because of the inability to understand penalty rules, poor defensive match ups with the TE, and stupid penalties.

I still believe the Saints will be in the Superbowl. Depending on how the seeding is and the brackets the Super Bowl still could come through NOLA.

Also....Can someone answer this question:

what if NOLA wins out and San Fran loses to Seattle? Would the Saints be the top seed?

The Saints lost today because of the inability to understand penalty rules, poor defensive match ups with the TE, and stupid penalties.

I still believe the Saints will be in the Superbowl. Depending on how the seeding is and the brackets the Super Bowl still could come through NOLA.

Also....Can someone answer this question:

what if NOLA wins out and San Fran loses to Seattle? Would the Saints be the top seed?

I think so. But hopefully we won't lose to Seattle. :)

Man, the Aints ain't going nowhere. "Be in the SB ".....LOLLLLL!!!!!!! Just like gram is in the Celebration Bowl.

The Saints will get the first round bye. The 49ers will not make it past Seattle.

I don't know man. Penny down for the Seahawks and now, Josh Gordon just got suspended again indefinitely and will not suit up for the rest of the season. If we get healthy again by next week, we'll beat Seattle.

Back