NFL Playoffs!

I cannot really complain because they are having CATS in the Super Bowl. I did pick the RAMS to host the Super Bowl, so I am half right.

Cincy is no surprise to me since one WR (Tyler Boyd) caused me a Fantasy Championship and another (Ja'Marr Chase) almost kept me from getting at least a 3rd place trophy. ....and yeah, Joe Burrow is the truth.

I gonna root for the Rams though. I want my Raider brethren to see first hand that if you take a QB like Stafford (who is always being compared to Derek Carr) and surround him with weapons, he will indeed get the job done.

....anyhow, I think this will be a very good Superbowl!

Stupid defensive coaching and play by KC, why would you go 1 on 1 against a receiver nobody could cover all year? KC should have gone 3 man front and covered the passing, oh that's right, they were 28th in rushing defense smh

Stupid defensive coaching and play by KC, why would you go 1 on 1 against a receiver nobody could cover all year? KC should have gone 3 man front and covered the passing, oh that's right, they were 28th in rushing defense smh

Mahommes, the OC, and HC deserve blame too. Especially with that end of half play call.

Back