NFL hands out more punishment to Warren Sapp

bornthrilla

Proud ***** of JSU
NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue said the he was cracking down on Warren Sapp's pregame antics after the Tampa Bay defensive lineman kicked over an endzone plyon during the warmups for Sunday's Bucs/49ers contest. Instead of another $50,000 fine however, Tagiblue said he was gonna hand out a more severe penalty this time around.

"I am sending in the Dallas Cowboys now," he said. " After Quincy Carter and the boys get through tearing them a new azzhole, I'm sure Sapp will want to calm his fat azz down.

Sapp is my boy and all, but is he on something this year? He's always been pretty wild, but now he's out of control. :shame:

Originally posted by SU's Finest '93
Sapp is my boy and all, but is he on something this year? He's always been pretty wild, but now he's out of control. :shame:

He;s no different, they are just penalizing him for it this season.

The NFL know what was going to happen. In my veiw of things, when the powers to be let some disrespect something, sooner or later people take things into thier own hands. Sapp skipping thru someone's warmup intentionally is very disrepectful. THe whole team should have kicked his arse. If the leauge would not have stopped it , we would have seen a big fight before a game real soon. Once they said something, they cannot tolerate retaliation like Sapp did sunday. Right now, he just needs to "shut up and play". He can afford the fines, however.

Originally posted by SU's Finest '93

Sapp is acting this way because he finally won a Super Bowl ring!!

Back