NFL Draft

@nflnetwork's coverage of the 2018 NFL Draft features war room cameras in 22 team facilities, including the Cleveland Browns w/ the No. 1 overall pick
DbtxGgLU8AMNm0I.jpg

Its gonna be interesting to see how this plays in the locker room with those professional players. But then again, they may not care.
"If it ain't white, it ain't right??? SMH!!!!

They don’t care it’s a non issue with them and me too, what is an issue is the little Black boy QB was drafted way down at the bottom of the first round while those 4 troubled White boys was drafted in the top 10!

They don’t care it’s a non issue with them and me too, what is an issue is the little Black boy QB was drafted way down at the bottom of the first round while those 4 troubled White boys was drafted in the top 10!

So Allen is correct then? If it ain't white, it ain't right? Oh. Ok. Well, fuckitden.

He went to the right team and the lower you go The better the team you have around you.
Joe needs to do his thing this year and then pack his bags while LJ and RGIII inherit this team with a nasty defense

So Allen is correct then? If it ain't white, it ain't right? Oh. Ok. Well, fuckitden.

It was a joke get over it!

Would have not been a joke if Lamar Jackson would have used the H or the C word. He would have not been drafted in the first two rounds and the story would run for ever!

Back