New TNSU Message Board

We don't care advertise elsewhere!:confused:

iSObGCdYvIiwo_nqm5kc.gif

How about more Tennessee State folks come over here so we can have somebodywhowannabewhite to smack.

Ain't nobody smacking the Big Blue Tigers because we hold series record's on all y'all bustas except for Gram and as soon as we get them back on the schedule that will change too...

What kind of record do yall hold against them white folks who don't like yall to begin with? They just tolerate yall.
Your highest attendance numbers come when yall play Black folks, your lowest come when yall play the billy bobs.

Ain't nobody smacking the Big Blue Tigers because we hold series record's on all y'all bustas except for Gram and as soon as we get them back on the schedule that will change too...

The last few games against ya'll we were trying to change the series record, but then ya'll ran back to those White folks.

The way I see it, every year TnState practice all season for one or two HBCU teams and then let them other folks run clean through them.

The way I see it, every year TnState practice all season for one or two HBCU teams and then let them other folks run clean through them.
The peril of being as Michael Jackson would say, "neither black or white." hehe!

Last edited:

When are you all going to stop running from AAMU? We miss those JMC trophies:D

A&M and the Tennessee State Tigers have a rivalry dating back to the 1930s. After a 30 year hiatus, the two teams resumed play in the 1970s. TSU dominated the series well into the 1980s, winning the first 15 contests. A&M scored its first win, a 7–6 victory in 1986, followed by another 24–6 win in 1987. A&M and TSU met annually for a decade beginning in 2001, usually on Labor Day Weekend in the John Merritt Classic at Nashville's LP Field. Since their last contest in 2010, TSU holds a 23–8 series lead, with A&M winning 6 of the last 9 meetings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama_A&M_Bulldogs_football

So the record was technically the record was like 20 - 2 and ya'll were fortunate enough to schedule games against two of the worse coaches (Reese & Webster) in TSU history.

Trust me, ya'll don't want no parts of these Big Blue Tigers.

A&M and the Tennessee State Tigers have a rivalry dating back to the 1930s. After a 30 year hiatus, the two teams resumed play in the 1970s. TSU dominated the series well into the 1980s, winning the first 15 contests. A&M scored its first win, a 7–6 victory in 1986, followed by another 24–6 win in 1987. A&M and TSU met annually for a decade beginning in 2001, usually on Labor Day Weekend in the John Merritt Classic at Nashville's LP Field. Since their last contest in 2010, TSU holds a 23–8 series lead, with A&M winning 6 of the last 9 meetings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama_A&M_Bulldogs_football

So the record was technically the record was like 20 - 2 and ya'll were fortunate enough to schedule games against two of the worse coaches (Reese & Webster) in TSU history.

Trust me, ya'll don't want no parts of these Big Blue Tigers.

Trust what? Tiger 1 lol what's TSU record vs AAMU since we moved up and joined the the SWAC? you want to use the cop-out "sorry coach" excuse lol

Tiger 1 we been kicking yall azz on the regular lol...the John Merritt Classic is our classic..invite us to Memphis so we can beat yall azz there too lol

in the words of pharcyde....can't keep running awayyyyyyy lol

Last edited:
I do respect ya'll program and may hit the UAB/AAMU with my UAB lady friend and the Vandy game but these are different times and different circumstances.

Keep building that program and I'm sure you guys will be back on the schedule. Doesn't make any sense why the two programs shouldn't be rotating at least every 2/3 years...

I do respect ya'll program and may hit the UAB/AAMU with my UAB lady friend and the Vandy game but these are different times and different circumstances.

Keep building that program and I'm sure you guys will be back on the schedule. Doesn't make any sense why the two programs shouldn't be rotating at least every 2/3 years...

I agree but in the meanwhile looks like MTSU and Vandy will be taking y'all place...they're taking advantage of common sense

Oh yeah I hear your friend and all her uab friends from all over the country are trying to pack the game and make history lol. I need to check and see how many tickets A&M gets for this game.

Back