New SWAC Commissioner

Maybe they could add 25k seats to the stadium in Mobile and increase its capacity to 60k or 65k and move the game there. Doesn't that stadium host two bowl games and the Senior Bowl annually? IMO, ASU and AAMU should be working with cities like Mobile to help them see the long term economic benefit (return value) of upgrading and the increasing the capacity of its stadium as a host stadium for ASU/AAMU Classic.

No logic in this comment. Leave the MCC where it is.

Ken, can we get some of those old emoji's back? These faces just don't get it done. Insert "HAPPY DANCE EMOJI" here!!!!

soccer-player-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gif

What a complete waste, he was the longest serving AD in the conference and didnt have the influence to push the conference forward. Now I’m suppose to be all ten schools are gonna fall in line and listen to him? There already a faction in the voting from the SWAC championship location. The SWAC had a chance to look outside the swac for fresh and new ideas and they picked a good ole boy. Pathetic!

What a complete waste, he was the longest serving AD in the conference and didnt have the influence to push the conference forward. Now I’m suppose to be all ten schools are gonna fall in line and listen to him? There already a faction in the voting from the SWAC championship location. The SWAC had a chance to look outside the swac for fresh and new ideas and they picked a good ole boy. Pathetic!

tenor.gif

SMH!!! Well, here we go. Wow!! That did not take long did it.

No logic in this comment. Leave the MCC where it is.

Honestly, I really don't care if the game stays in Birmingham or not. I was just trying to start a conversation to see how much of an economic impact the game has on a city and Mobile, AL was the only city I could think of as a competing city outside of Huntsville and Montgomery. Since no one wants to crunch the numbers, I guess Birmingham it is in its current form.

Who else should they have picked?

Listen to this interview and tell tell me what you think. Click on the Facebook link.

Compliance offices and a better media deal that includes more than just football and basketball
He will probably bring in a conference compliance officer who has been out of the compliance business for 5 or more years and make them the highest paid compliance officer in the NCAA. Then negotiate a media deal with a network that hasn't broadcast a signal in 5+ years....... And some people will think both are good ideas and encourage others to trust in the conference. :running out of here emoji:

He will probably bring in a conference compliance officer who has been out of the compliance business for 5 or more years and make them the highest paid compliance officer in the NCAA. Then negotiate a media deal with a network that hasn't broadcast a signal in 5+ years....... And some people will think both are good ideas and encourage others to trust in the conference. :running out of here emoji:
Damned sleep, if I didn’t know any better, I’d think you’re feeling some type of way about Dr McC’s ability. Besides the obvious football hire debacles starting under the Coles and resurgance since considering stiff penalties, weren’t the other sports competitive and somewhat dominant lately?

Back