New Remix Marvin Gaye's....

pbla

Focus
"Let's Get It On" Anyone heard it yet? It's really nice.Both Marvin's voice and the music are in the same key, which is great. Most remixes have two or more different keys going on at the same time. It sounds like a track that you could step to.

No but, I was just listening to a song by him this morning - "Sexual Healing" and wondering what types of albums he would've put out to date. Gone too soon.

Fortitude said:
No but, I was just listening to a song by him this morning - "Sexual Healing" and wondering what types of albums he would've put out to date. Gone too soon.

"Here, My Dear" was ahead of it's time. Great album! :tup:

Fortitude said:
I was thinking the same thing this morning when I heard a duet of him and Diana Ross.

I think his 'WHAT'S GOING ON' album is timeless. All of those songs on that CD relates of WHAT'S GOING ON today in the news. In my signature below WHAT'S HAPPENING BROTHER is an excerpt from that song from the WHAT'S GOING ON album. That song is about a letter from Vietnam soldier writing to a friend in the states about how's everything going.

I have a cousin in Iraq when he email me; it's mostly the same convo in Marvin Gayes' song WHAT'S HAPPENING BROTHER'.

My personal favorite is the "I Want You" CD. I be dayumm if that entire CD doenst say "I'm f*gging you tonight" in the key of b-flat...lol

Back