New Baby

jag4life

Hello all. I'm announcing that Jag4life is now a proud pop to a baby boy. He was born Sept 30 and weighs 6 pounds, 13 ounces and is 20 inches long. His name is Lawrence Armond Owens.

Congrats J4L!!!!!

I'm glad you didn't name him Cameron :D

Enjoy, the fun is just beginning.........

Thanks all. He should be in the left column as my avatar now.

<----------------------------------

How precious is he

Originally posted by jag4life
Thanks all. He should be in the left column as my avatar now.

<----------------------------------

Make sure he attends SU.;)

Re: How precious is he

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Make sure he attends SU.;)

You know it!! Mom and dad are both SU grads and Godmother and Godfather are too!!! I just have to keep Granddad out of his ear (he went to gSU).

Nice Avatar!

Congratulations, and welcome to the land of the sleep deprived! Oh, and watch out for those "squirts" from the squirt!

Re: Re: How precious is he

I just have to keep Granddad out of his ear (he went to gSU).

Please keep him away from grandaddy.....LOL

Congrats to you and your wife. I know exactly how you feel. Sleep when the baby sleeps.

All Granddad needs is 5 mins with the little fellow and he'll be attending GSU right along with my little Cameron. :D

All of these chilrens !!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations J4L !!!

I hope Lil' Larry doesn't keep you up too late.

Everybody I know is either having or had a baby recently! :D

Congratulations, and I am GLAD you did not name him Cameron or Kameron! *****snicker****

:D Now, I need to go to Baby's R Us.

Who's Next???

<marquee bgcolor=yellow =15%>Congratulations
</marquee><br><marquee bgcolor=blue =15%<marquee direction="right">on the future</marquee></marquee><br><marquee bgcolor=yellow =15%>Jackson State Tiger!!!</marquee>:emlaugh:

Originally posted by BluBlood
<marquee bgcolor=yellow =15%>Congratulations
</marquee><br><marquee bgcolor=blue =15%<marquee direction="right">on the future</marquee></marquee><br><marquee bgcolor=yellow =15%>Jackson State Tiger!!!</marquee>:emlaugh:

Congrats Jag4life on the future SU alumnus.

Blu,

At least you got the colors right.:)

Re: Congrats to you and wife J4L!!!

Absolutely nothing's wrong with the name "Cameron". Our TSPN peeps have already given us several "Camerons". Therefore, I'm grateful we have another name... "Lawerence...." :D

Originally posted by Panthro
What's wrong w/ another Cameron? :confused: I love the name Cameron. ;)

Re: Re: How precious is he

Congrats on the new baby, there's nothing wrong with <font color=gold>GRANDDAD.</font> He's a Grambling Man.

You know it!! Mom and dad are both SU grads and Godmother and Godfather are too!!! I just have to keep Granddad out of his ear (he went to GSU).

Back